No announcement yet.

New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I guess Straybow has agreed to play the Minoans + Hittiites while we hope for La Fayette to return.

Comment

• Good to hear it

/me
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• I am alive and have time to play
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• After a crash course in Linear Minoan B, Hittite ministers sent to aid the ailing King Minos have completed their work. We hope our translations are close to King Minos' intentions.
          Attached Files
          (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• King Straybow II appoints a governor to the new maritime province. Ish_Mandarun has been renamed Antioch.

Hatta chariots press deep into the Levant. They find the city of Karkemish heavily defended. The Assyrian King has robbed the city of funds to maintain a wall, and so the footmen must sally forth to face chariots with their swords and spears. They are chased back into the avenues and narrow streets, run down under the hooves and wheels. The destruction has left ¾ of the city in smoldering ruins, the people scattered and homeless. Such is war.
            Attached Files

Comment

• bab 2700

Nothing interesting ... we clumped around Dibshiya and all defenders dissapeared...
              Attached Files
              Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• Sorry guys, been extra busy lately. I will play and post tonight.
                Wizards sixth rule:
                "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• nothing much to do.

here's save.
                  Attached Files
                  Wizards sixth rule:
                  "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
                  Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• The Egyptian forces encamped 'round Balata breathe a sigh of relief at the news from Karkemish. With our flanks anchored by allies to the north and west, Mekret is free to turn his chariots loose for the ride into Assyria! Nineveh awaits, O' Kings! (and if the reports of the capture of Dibshiya and Nimrud are true, that day is not far off!)
                    Attached Files
                    To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Persian families suddenly seem eager to travel and see the world beyond the mountains. Others found the new seaside village of Ergili. A few reckless scouts await the Egyptian and Hittite armies near Nineveh (Babylonians are already in the nbd).
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Kengel's turn....

Comment

• My apologies, I was too busy the last week...
                          Well, at least I had much time for my folk today
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Is anyone here interested in starting another Seeds game? I suggested this at the Evo site (since I missed the first 50 turns of this game). One other player wants to play, so far, and I guess 1-2 more reliable people may turn up from there.

Comment

• Straybow to play for the Minoans + Hittites again...?

Comment

• Another Seeds game - hm... I also missed the start and I like starts of Civ2 games ...
                                But only with clear rules, how are guys at civ-evo in this regard?
                                Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

Working...
                                X