New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another week...
    I guess Kull did not expect the rush that was made by four players preceding him

Sparrowhawk, have you returned from holidays yet? If so, please Ctrl-N.

Has anobody seen Stephan lately???
    "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
    "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Originally posted by germanos

Sparrowhawk, have you returned from holidays yet? If so, please Ctrl-N.
      I have indeed returned from holidays, but the only password I don't have (of those that are passworded) is Kull's...and if you look back several pages on this thread you will find where I tried to sub for him previously unsuccessfully

I don't think I can help here, sorry guys.
      "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

• Originally posted by Sparrowhawk
        * Sparrowhawk predicts that the hordes are coming ......prepare for them if you wish to survive ....wait at your own peril. If you wait for them to appear before you prepare.....it will be too late!

Edit: On realizing that Kull was beyond the 72 hour limit, I attempted to open the save in order to post a "control-n" save, but was stopped by the password. While I have other passwords, I do not have the Egyptian password (double checked my PM's to be sure).

Not sure what to do, hopefully Kull appears and all will be well.
        This was on my page 38 (6 pages back
        "Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

I have indeed returned from holidays, but the only password I don't have (of those that are passworded) is Kull's...and if you look back several pages on this thread you will find where I tried to sub for him previously unsuccessfully

I don't think I can help here, sorry guys.
          Thanks for the effort though
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• If his computer is still messed up he may not be in a position to respond to email.

Somebody have an El Paso phone book?
            (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
            (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
            (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Spying at kengel's land on 13,9. Will be back and take my government duties around Sept the 13th.
              Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• Gakk! My bad....been doin' that on vacation away from the computer thang!
                To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Bad boy!
                  (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
                  (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
                  (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Kull's back!!!!
                    Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• A thousand pardons o'munificent ones! May the lice infesting Akbar's "Budget Rent-a-Camels" seek a new home in Pharoah's nether regions should he so offend thee again!
                      Attached Files

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• But to avoid the problem in the future, would it make sense to have you send me your password??

(just a suggestion )

Comment

• I heard a rumour that the Greek leader was travelling into unknown lands and thought maybe I would go ahead and post a Control N save on behalf of the long absent Stefan.

Edit: 72 hours is not yet up, but I suspect by the time that kengel sees this that it will be
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Thanks, Sparrowhawk, for the Ctrl-N!

Just in time before I leave to holidays.

No special news in greek...
                            Attached Files

Comment

But to avoid the problem in the future, would it make sense to have you send me your password??
                              After inspecting Akbar's Camels, Pharoah was horrified at the sheer enormity of the infestation! (password on it's way!)

Comment

• I'm back, guys
                                And I'm posting from Hamburg now, in case anyone's interested.
                                Follow the masses!
                                30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

Working...
                                X