• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bab 2990

Attached Files
    Civ2 "Great Library Index": direct download, Apolyton attachment

Comment

• Assyria continues its expansion:

Assyrian forces have started their assault on the Castle of Ni. The powerfull Battering Rams pulverised the enemy gates, and Swordsmen then quickly occupied the fortress, taking the defenders prisoner. In the distance, insults can be heared from the twin-castle overlooking the desert, in an effort to draw our forces out in the open. Our forces however will not be fooled, and recuperate inside the stronghold before an attack will be launced against the barbarians blocking the road to Moab.The commanding officer send word by pigeon-carrier that his forces would in due time start their attack on the Castle of AAAARRgghh

Elsewhere in the vast desert mixed results were reported: hostile tribesmen have surrounded Assyrian horsemen, while others shared their humble dwellings with Assyrian scouts, sharing all that they posses…

Greek scouts were encountered in Anatolia, but since no word of the Greek King had been received at the Assyrian Capital, our scouts were ordered to move on and deny plees for talks and wine at the campfire.

Now that the Assyria has fulfilled it's obligations to Hatta, and peace is signed, the Minoans are invited to hold talks, so that peace can be estalished between Assyria and the Minoan peple as well.
      Attached Files
      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Straybow's ship was reported lost in the northern sea. For years the Royal family has offered ransom for his return, sending agents to distant ports. A few pirates made claims that he was numbered among their galley slaves, but payments were answered only by their laughter.
        Thanks for the email, SlowThinker. My old computer died. No internet access at work. Had a big ice storm back in January, with folks who lost power for up to a week. My work with the tree service has killed my leisure schedule [rain today, only doing my night job]. Not complaining; I need the moolah.

When I got a new computer I had difficulty getting things transfered over ( #%&* XP).

I haven't even played a computer game since—when I try to relax at the computer I fall asleep. I have yet to d/l the driver I need to make Civ2 run on XP.
        (\__/) Save a bunny, eat more Smurf!
        (='.'=) Sponsored by the National Smurfmeat Council
        (")_(") Smurf, the original blue meat! © 1999, patent pending, ® and ™ (except that "Smurf" bit)

Comment

• Really happy to see you back, archer
          Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• Good to see you, oh wise King Straybow.

I guess you should take it up with Zedd what will happen next with the Hatta Empire.
            May the Hatta leave in peace and prosperity!
            "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• JOY AND BLESSINGS BE COUTED !!!

The people rejoice to hear such news of thier great king.

I will remain in the palace and await your return, your Majesty. I have documents and records that will explain all that transpired durring my stewardship.
              Wizards sixth rule:
              "The only sovereign you can allow to rule you is reason."
              Can't keep me down, I will CIV on.

Comment

• Beneath the benevolent gaze of Ra, the Nile Kingdom continues to grow and prosper.
                Attached Files
                To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• I'll post tonight (Slowthinker, germanos, I got your mails, will answer them before I post)
                  Follow the masses!
                  30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• The Great King was unable to post because of complications caused by his moving into a new palace.
                    But a sacrifice to the Great God Mingos speedened up things.
                    Attached Files
                    Follow the masses!
                    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• Our apologies for not answering so often and fast. The greek king is somewhat very busy in real life...
                      No big news in the greek "empire".
                      Attached Files

Comment

• An offer is presented to the Minoans.

Please rename *.doc to *.dat in order to get it working
                        Attached Files

Comment

• OK, renaming is not very smart

Here is a zipped version.
                          Attached Files

Comment

• Technical problems have finally been solved and Minos has the great pleasure to announce that a peace treaty has been signed with Amsu, wise leader of the powerful Assyrian empire.
                            Attached Files
                            Aux bords mystérieux du monde occidental

Comment

• King Straybow has been verry busy and has met many obstacles on the road back to the palace, I have dispatched messages to him to deside who will lead this turn.
                              Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

• The king has asked that I continue on until his return. I have DL'd the save but may not be able to play tonight, Likely will post the save on wednesday.
                                Wizards sixth rule:

Comment

Working...
                                X