• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• here ya go
    Attached Files
    Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• Turn will be up within 24 hours. PM send to Egypt to settle our borders.

Originally posted by tanelorn

In Canaan, well, we are on a picnic excursion... just like everybody else (Assyrians, Egyptians and probably Babylonians too).
      Ah good.
      Assyrians intent to keep on picknicking with the Hatte
      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Yeah man, we really pack mean pastrami sandwitches And lots of garlic of course, it is our favorite fruit
        "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
        -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
        "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
        "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• Had some trouble accassing Poly

Courier send to Egypt.

Chariots send to two Barbarian Towns.

Multiple-choice file for Egypt:
          Attached Files
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Nomarch Ramesses II sends word to his brother in Nineveh:

"May this new agreement with Assria spread peace and prosperity to both our nations! Soon the last of the rebellious cities of Canaan will fall to the armies of Egypt, and then peace shall come as well to that troubled land. I would add but one proviso to our treaty. Assyria has expressed a desire to capture and then abandon the walled Canaanite city of Jericho. This is not entirely welcome news, but if the Armies of Assyria are strong enough, then make it so. However, an army has already been dispatched from Egypt on this self-same mission, and they will carry it out if your forces be not swifter!

And please ignore the band of skirmishers near your City of Arraphka. They stumbled upon it while mapping out the new borders and will withdraw immediately."
            Attached Files
            To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• To our brother the Nomarch of Egypt:

"With joy we hear the news of Egyptian forces heading for the treacherous city of Jericho. May our forces slay the evil inhabitants and secure the border between Egypt and Assyria. May those who are victorious take the spoils and booty of Jericho. Our forces are strong but tired. Jericho might hold out a little longer, but their end is definitely near.

Your Skirmishers near Arrapkha will enjoy the traditional hospitality of Assyria, and they will be able to leave the city with their bellies full and their thirst quenched (sp?). Indeed Canaan is a truely meeting point for the Assyrian and Egyptian people.

May our people forever meet in peace and prosperity."

Comment

• Luristan Productions and Atropatene Pictures present:
                A Persian's Tale
                Or The Art Of Being Great

The fantastic story of a young man who sets out to explore the world and comes to the conclusion that nothing in this world is as wonderful as being a Persian.

Finally on tour!

Starring Maga, son of Darev
                Rodag, daughter of Tissaphrenes
                Juya, son of Artaphrenes
                Darius, son of Arses (of Susa)

Music by Darius, son of Arses (of Rhagae)

Executive Producer Cyrus the Great, Great King of Persia

Based on the "book" by Darev, son of Bardiya, son of Frada of Behistun

Directed by Bessus, son of Gaumata

Novelization from Mithra Publications, Ecbatana

Opens Thursday, June 5th 3160 BC at a theatre, arena or sandlot near you!
                Attached Files
                Follow the masses!
                30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• News from Zeus will be forthcoming next time.

Can my brother tanelorn remind me where we stand on our discussions? I believe I had sent a PM.
                  Attached Files

Comment

• whats the ticket price?
                    Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• *Minoans are exploring the world.
                      Attached Files
                      Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

• A Canaanite city named Kadesh falls to the Hittite Chariot corps. The population is brought back to Hattusas. Another Chariot host is formed to fight back the Phrygian insurgency. The rebels seem to have fled to the mountains.
                        Attached Files
                        "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
                        -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
                        "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
                        "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• whats the ticket price?

Counting inflation, change fee and tax it should be 900 Babylonian Shekels.
                          Follow the masses!
                          30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• not much to say, so heres the file
                            Attached Files
                            Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• It would be groovy if I could take my turn before I leave for a week-long vacation this Saturday morning.

Comment

• Check your PMs Tanelorn
                                Sea Kings TOT

Sors salutis/ et virtutis/ michi nunc contraria,/ est affectus/ et defectus/ semper in angaria./
                                Hac in hora/ sine mora/ corde pulsem tangite;/ quod per sortem/ sternit fortem,/ mecum omnes plangite!

Comment

Working...
                                X