X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back
    Attached Files

Comment

• *Town destroyed and villagers are now slaves.
      Attached Files
      Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

• A Syrian town bows to the might of Hittite Charioteers, the Syrians brought back to work as farm slaves. As the Hatti approach the Bosporus straights, they halt before the walls of a great city. No time for gambles, this is a job for the approaching Swordsmen formations. In Caria, Horsemen discover a walled city. In accord with our agreement with the Minoans, the city shall be left for them to conquer. The Minoans seem to delay their part of the recent agreement though... Elsewhere, the nortern mesopotamia skirmishers are pulled back to the Syrian front. Another unit of spearmen is mustered to join our ranks! Long live the immortal sovereign, Mursilis!
        Attached Files
        "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
        -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
        "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
        "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• Oops, forgot. I'll do it next turn.
          Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

• Nah, don't worry, the deal is off. I 'll get it from another source. I am still open for negotiations on other issues, though.

Comment

• Well i tried using the civ2dip to send you techs Assryia but its not working with my windows 2000. Maybe we should get on sometime at the same time.

Nothing to report with Babylon. Wheres the barbarians, i need some attention!
              Attached Files
              Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• Assyrian scouts met Hatte charioteers near a barbarian town. The villagers could be seen moving in large columns to captivity. We congratulate the Hatte emperor for this succes. It seems that in the west the spheres of influence between the Assyrians and Hatte has been established.

Far up in the north-east, an experienced skirmisher unit was completely destroyed in an attack on barbarians living in the woods. They failed misarably in their mission, and the reserves who where ready to attack as well fled westwards, as the barbarians didn't suffer much from the first attack. The green comander of the reserves witnessed the utter defeat of his veteran brothers in arms, and knew he wouldn't stand a chance against the barbs. Stronger units must be formed before a new attack on the barbarians can take place.

Many scouts reported sightings of huts, but none of them was allowed to enter them, by orders of the Wise Elders. They are completely focussed on a new state-formation, and they cannot be distracted by new discoveries. An important announcement is expected soon.

CIVFAN
                An envoy to Babylon has been seen leaving the Capital to discuss technological matters with our southern neighbours. He returned swiftly with the message: Babylon's mailbox is full
                Attached Files
                "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Exploration of the Desert continues - it seems that this "Sinai" is rife with deposits of a metal called "Copper". There are interesting miltary applications for this material, and soon Obsidian-based weapons will be a thing of the past!
                  Attached Files
                  To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Things are going good in Persia. There is peace throughout the empire, the cities are prospering (as far as possible), and after some mercenary horsemen joined the army, Persia is on its way of becoming strong...
                    Attached Files
                    Follow the masses!
                    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• Slowly moving the settlers to the other end of Greece.
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Minoan explorers continue to explore the world.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• My damn mailbox is s c r e w ed, sorry. I only saw this today. Downloading promptly.

Comment

• A foolish skirmisher commander was recalled and encarcerated. This should be borne as an example by the troops. The Hittite Royal scribes take the day off.
                            Greeks, remember our agreement, I hope those colonists are not headed for my coast. I already have a city there, so it's mine.
                            Attached Files

Comment

• i wont be able to play this week, sorry just skip my turn.

thanks..

CivFan,,
                              Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• I'll need some time to conclude negotiations. I hope it'll take only 24 hours.
                                "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

Working...
                                X