No announcement yet.

New "Ancient Empires" PBEM created

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Umm, can we get the next person to take his turn?

Comment

• Surely I can play my turn, but as CivFan can't play for a month, do we want the AI in control for three or four turns in a row?

I'll post my turn in any case later today.
      "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• CivFan is a stand-up member of the community, he's not abandoning the game, and seems willing (gulp) to accept the consequences of AI control of his Civ.....play on!
        To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Swordsmen take up positions near the city of Dades.

Scouts reach a huge lake, stretching all the way to the horizon...
          Attached Files
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Ramesses of Memphis leads his armies to victory over the enemy - and the Nomarch of Pe receives his just reward.....
            Attached Files

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• Egypt is at last united under the combined Red & White crowns worn by the Nomarch of Memphis! Roads knit the lands together from the Nile Delta to the desert border with Nubia (a line set north of the City of Thebes - although some of the Nomarch's advisors whisper that it, too belongs in the growing empire). Now is the time for Egypt for Egypt to send it's armies out into the wider world beyond the Nile Valley - and to see whether the tales of distant, powerful empires are indeed true.....
              Attached Files

Comment

• The people of Persia cheer about the lower taxes. Strangely, the approval rating of the Great King hasn't shifted, it's 100% just as before (though there may be some honest ones now).
                Attached Files
                Follow the masses!
                30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• The Greeks set their attitudes towards the Minoans to worshipful but could not send an emissary. Maybe the Minoans can try it from their end to complete the trade?
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Don't have time to play now. Just skip my turn this one time.
                    Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

• I'll wait till tomorow, in case you change your mind.
                      "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
                      -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
                      "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
                      "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• Donated the techs to the Greeks.
                        You can donate yours to me next turn.
                        Attached Files
                        Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

• Hittite scouts approach the Euphrates banks. Soon, we 'll be in contact with the honourable Assyrians
                          Veteran swordsmen on the road to Persia subdue yet another barbarian vilage and bring back to Hatussas the secrets of horse training. Any day now, we won't have to rely upon mercenary horsemen...
                          Attached Files
                          "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
                          -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
                          "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
                          "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• sorry for the previious turns

heres this turn

nothing happend, very slow development
                            Attached Files
                            Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• Welcome back CivFan !

The Town of Dades fell to Assyrian Swordsmen after a long and bloody battle. Few of the brave Swordsmen survived. Booty and slaves taken to Nineveh.

While stting up camp in the relative shelter of some dunes, another group of scouts found a tablet with a Code of Laws. In the far western desert, a band of Charioteers joined up with Assyrian scouts.

The city of Ashur experienced a population boom, as the slaves are given citizenship after they succesfully completed a mine under the vinyards upstream. They have all been given a piece of land there, and have start working the fields and mine.

Seige laid on various towns in forests and on rivers.
                              Attached Files

Comment

• On the shores of the Reed Sea, overlooking the stony Eastern Desert, lies the city of Pithom. Here are gathered three Skirmisher armies, and ahead lies the beckoning land of Canaan. "Go forth," cried the Nomarch, "for Egypt is ours and 'tis now time for the cities of Gaza and Jericho, Hazor and Meggido to join themselves to our Empire!"

And so it shall be.....
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X