Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kull
    Administrative Note:

For personal reasons, Chris62 has decided not to participate in any threads hosted on the Apolyton Civ2 PBEM forum.
    I haven't heard that one before???

Comment

• I'm guessing it has something to do with this thread, but don't quote me.
      Unbelievable!

Comment

• Count me in for the Hittite throne. Hattusas shall reign! Hatusilli shall triumph! Uriah will avenge his wife's dishonesty! Kadesh is mine, mine, mine!
        "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
        -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
        "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
        "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• Well, of you go

It is your turn, download Yop's (Minoans) file.

House-rules:
          - no reloading while playing your turn.
          - for the next 8 turns or so (IIRC until 3300 BC) there is a 24 hour time-limit, after that it's 48 hours. This is since there is not much to ponder about with the limited cities and units you have this early in the game. Please post if you can't make the time-limit.

I'm sure we will all be very happy if you could post your first turn in 48 hours.

So far, only the Babylonians and Assyrians have met, so there hasn't been any diplomacy around.

Oh, and please send a PM or e-mail to the next player in line (CivFan/Babylonia) after you posted your turn. It will help keeping the speed in the Game.

And: Welcome aboard
          "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
          "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• Oki doki!

Comment

• No password

Originally posted by germanos
              Well, of you go
              Wait! I am asked for a password, which I don't have. Could you PM it to me?

Comment

• Oh ****!

Ermm... maybe Kull has it, or Kull knows how to contact Chris?

To avoid similar things in the furure, could we find a 'Keymaster' (Darius maybe?) to hold all the passwords of the players?

Personally, I don't bother with one
                "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• well chris is gone is strange. anyways just a news flash for everyone. I'm finishing up my exams this week so i'll be away for 3 days. Seeya all then..

laters

Civfan...........
                  Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• Originally posted by Kull
                    For personal reasons, Chris62 has decided not to participate in any threads hosted on the Apolyton Civ2 PBEM forum.
                    How tragic...........
                    Last edited by conmcb25; December 12, 2002, 00:00.
                    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Here it is with the passwords removed, but everone remember that the only way to do it is by removing all passwords, so anyone with them has to replace them this turn.
                      Attached Files
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

• The new Hittite ruler establishes the new hatti (historically accurate) dress code: pointed slippers and smurf hats with earflaps.
                        Our quest in the anatolian plateau is well under way, new barbarian vilages have been spotted.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Darius: Thanks for helping with the password - I did have it, but my bad for not checking up on the thread.

Tanelorn: Welcome aboard!

"From the High Holy Place of Yazilikaya, the Mighty Storm God of the Hatti gazes down upon the city of Hattusas as a new High King takes his place upon the throne...... "
                          To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• From the temple of mother godess come prayers and hymns of praise to our valiant ancestors... thou shall not be forgotten!

Comment

• nothing new
                              Attached Files
                              Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• The first new units equiped with lether armor have been formed.

Over the past decade, two envoys with personal messenges to the Babylonian King have been dispatched. They were never heard of again...
                                (do you ever read your PM's, Civfan?)

Assyrian scouts are penetrating deep into the Barbarian territory, after bypassing the Barb scouts in the hills in the east.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X