• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn, I'm just too stupid...
    Attached Files
    Follow the masses!
    30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• Internal affairs getting more interesting, but still I wish I had more cities and settlers.
      Attached Files

Comment

• City of Knossos grows. Citizens begin a celebration in honor of the king.
        Attached Files
        Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

• One more unit of mercenary swordsmen joins the hordes of the Hatti! Meanwile, battle weary units rest after clashing with barbarian scum.
          Attached Files
          "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
          -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
          "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
          "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• Bump! It's been 5 days already!

Comment

• Bump for CIVFAN
              Alexandr Yopov, Commander of the Murmansk front in the Red Front democracy game. Fighting for the glory of our marchal and the Rodina.

Comment

Attached Files
                Civfan (Warriorsoflight)

Comment

• Assyrian turn

The Assyrian ruler smiles when he thinks of the achievements that were made during his long reign. In the 40 years that have passed, he has invested heavily in his army, boosting the defense of his cities, and by doing so enabeling the bands of skirmishers to scout the vast desert to the West, the rivers up North and the mountains in the East.
                  In the last decade, this two-edged sword has silenced his critics, as from all three regions heavy booty was brought back.
                  *From the mountain people the scouts learned about the Stars, and the benefits that could be made by observing the constellations and allignments.
                  *From the desert people the scouts brought back knowledge of Ranged Fire Tactics, and the training skills for horses was obtained. These techs pleased the generals at the Royal Court.
                  *From the river people a vast sum of gold was brought to the state treasury.

With fresh troops from Khorsabad and Nimit Ishtar conducting a pincer-movement on the rebelious Town that still resists Assyrian rule, Tudiya and his generals are confident that the villagers will surrender in the near future, as their numbers are now small, and morale must be low now they see that once again seige has been laid unto them.

In Nineveh, a new quarter was build for the slaves and their families that have shown their allegience to Assyria by faithfully irrigating and mining the surroundings of the mighty Capital. They have been rewarded citizenship, and are now considerd Assyrians, with all duties and privileges attached. Nineveh is now by far the largest city in Assyria and the known World, but it may be rivalled by other Assyrian cities, now that the Family size of the fertile Assyrians averages 8 children.

On the dunes in the Western Desert, an abundance of Date Palms was spotted and a beautifull town could be seen next to it. Bedouins refered to it as Tadmor, City of Dates. The militairy commander of Nimit Ishtar has ordered the formation of a regiment of Swordsmen to offer protection to the oasis, in return for allegiance and tribute to the Assyrian Lord Tudiya.
                  Near the spring of the Great Northern River, a hut was spotted.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by germanos; February 9, 2003, 06:59.
                  "post reported"Winston, on the barricades for freedom of speech
                  "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• I say we start enforcing a 24- or 48-hour rule.

Comment

• I agree
                      In fact we have one (see Kulls first post). I'm just sometimes reluctant to play, as I allready have done it once, and civfan allowed me to play through on another occasion where he was unable to play.

Can we also agree on sending PM's or e-mails to the next player in line AS SOON AS you posted your turn?
                      "I don't like laws all over the world. Doesn't mean I am going to do anything but post about it."Jon Miller

Comment

• and a CivDip 2.0 file for the Babylonians (in case CivFan gets it to work )
                        Attached Files

Comment

• I have screen problems I need to fix, plus papers to grade. Its not my turn yet (its egypt's) but thought you should know in advance.

Comment

• Sorry guys - I was inadvertantly separated from my laptop for a few days.
                            Attached Files
                            To La Fayette, as fine a gentleman as ever trod the Halls of Apolyton

From what I understand of that Civ game of yours, it's all about launching one's own spaceship before the others do. So this is no big news after all: my father just beat you all to the stars once more. - Philippe Baise

Comment

• It's incredible! I just can't conquer any towns
                              Attached Files
                              Follow the masses!
                              30,000 lemmings can't be wrong!

Comment

• Sorry I didn't post this last night, I forgot my password (cookies somehow went off).

My vet Swordsmen easily got the two remaining barb villages.
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X