Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• cd crak

(is this taboo)?

well, if the game is being given out free on a mag, then its almost abandonware, rite?

Problem, My CD got broke so i need the hack to play tot....
    eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

There must be someone who can do you a copy.
    The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits

Hydey the no-limits man.

Comment

well, that someone better post hear cos i only have 3 friends and non of em has tot....
      eimi men anthropos pollon logon, mikras de sophias

Comment

Do you have 2.4.2 or MPE? Put one of these in CD rom drive should work as long as you have TOT installed on your hard disk.

Comment

And if you don´t have either, you can make your own game CD... Make a mixed-mode CD (I´m not sure if that mixed-mode thing is necessary, it´s a CD with both music and data, the first track being data and the other tracks the music). Make sure the CD has a folder called Civ2 containing a file in it called Civ2.exe. That´s all you need. You can put whatever else you want on the remainder of the CD, for instance some nice music to play in the background when playing civ.

... Or I could direct you to a site which has this crack... But you have to promise you´re not lying and you really do have the game!
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
          X