No announcement yet.

Has ToT stood the test of time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have converted many scenarios to ToT and can say that AI does much better in ToT version than in MGE.

Comment

I have to say ToT is much better than MGE or any other version of plain Civ 2.
      The graphics are much more refined and worked around, the AI is better, it has new concepts, has parallel maps (wich increase gameplay incredibly), and, most important, it has sci-fi and fantasy games! Wich are better and more complete than any scenario made by fans. I also think that ToT enhances more variety to scenario creators. It's just too bad it wasn't explored to the maximum.
      "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
      Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
      Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
      Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

I feel your pain, Zealot, a lot of people do. Also look at the Cradle of Civilization: a lot of good scenarios made by us normal people. Darthveda's Kyokujitsu also looks good, too.
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Originally posted by The ANZAC
          I feel your pain, Zealot, a lot of people do. Also look at the Cradle of Civilization: a lot of good scenarios made by us normal people. Darthveda's Kyokujitsu also looks good, too.
          I've been at the Cradle of Civilization. That's when I just stopped downloading scenarios for plain Civ 2, and just played ToT ever since!
          "BANANA POWAAAAH!!! (exclamation Zopperoni style)" - Mercator, in the OT 'What fruit are you?' thread
          Join the Civ2 Democratic Game! We have a banana option in every poll just for you to vote for!
          Many thanks to Zealot for wasting his time on the jobs section at Gamasutra - MarkG in the article SMAC2 IN FULL 3D? http://apolyton.net/misc/
          Always thought settlers looked like Viking helmets. Took me a while to spot they were supposed to be wagons. - The pirate about Settlers in Civ 1

Comment

Where can I download Kyokujitsu?

Comment

Well, Kyokujitsu is still in its playtesting phase, but email Darthveda, he's creating it.
              Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Hi my name is ragnarofburland and i would like to say hi and Tot is better than all previos version.

Anyone here a Dragon warrior / Dragon Quest fan?

Comment

Originally posted by Haupt. Dietrich
                  Anybody know of any sites that one can go to to play?

Comment

Working...
                  X