Comments on "Xin Yu's Red Front 1.4 Strategy"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments on "Xin Yu's Red Front 1.4 Strategy"

Please direct all comments regarding the "Xin Yu's Red Front 1.4 Strategy" article at The Art of War.
    Please Visit:
    http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Ahhhh, my Axis PBEM compadre Xin. In the short time that we talked during the game, I came to recognize this guy's game. He plays for real! If there is a weakness to be exploited, Xin'll find it and let tear with no remorse. Badass. Simply great.
    Although I can rarley duplicate his masterful play using his guidlines, he literally presents the best way to win.
    His mind opperates on a different level than mine, and I can only stand in awe at what he can do. Read the story thread from our old PBEM if you have any doubts.
    I may sound corny, but Xin is da man. His RF strat is very precise and, from my experience with the scen...very thorough. Though I could never manage some of the things, like killing off Finland with 'spare' T-34's in the opoening months.

FMK

Comment

Yes, Xin Yu is a very excellent strategist. I would someday like to play a game with Xin Yu, either as an ally or enemy. No one has played a PBEM game with me yet, though. Soon, though... soon.
      Please Visit:
      http://aow.apolyton.net

And contribute if you can!

Comment

There in an error in my strat for RF which I am aware of only after submitting it.

Refugees should build cities next to a German or Finland city then the city can be disbanded to build a NONE engineer unit. Afterwards transporters can ship them to the back. I forgot to mention it in the strat.

Comment

Forgive my ignorance Xin but I can't see what's to stop the Germans from destroying the city before it can produce an engineer.
          STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

During Winter planes have no use and land units' move points drop. Block roads and use natural high move-cost terrain to help you. You'll have a good chance to avoid destruction.

Caution: If you put down several cities at the same time, they may get closer to one another then to any of the German cities.

Comment

I see. Very clever Xin! I've got to give it a go next time I play Red Front!
              STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Working...
              X