gapetit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• gapetit

Excuse my very bad english without dictionary and for it I don't participate in the forum... It's the mystery. I like Civ-2 and modified the scenarios that like me. For it I use the best graphics of: Fairline, Curt Sibling, Bebro, etc, and adapted it to the scenarios that I can modified too. Only a last question: I'm not Alfonso Sanchez: he is a talented autor of Mexico, that I modified very little: the original is in his page. In the other scenario: rusrev, of Chris Daub, I modified very much...
    I hope that its like you...
    Saludos,
    Petit

Thank you for solving the mystery. I found the files by accident while looking at the Scenario League uploaded files list. I really like your compilations and your unit mods! I have used the units for 'Struggle for Empire' in a new multiplayer game at Civ Webring. Thanks
    SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
    SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
    SL INFORMATION THREAD
    CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

Thanks for you McMonkey and you nice scenarios.
      I wanted send more graphics here, but the space is little, and I can´t see where it was send as big. Then I will send my changes in http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home New files; with my other things.
      Saludos,
      Petit

Comment

graphics

Graphics for scenarios.
        Attached Files

Comment

Collection of units mods.
          Attached Files

Comment

Nice compilation and mods! I especially like Che!!! I will add them to the Scenario League with the rest of the units I am compiling if thats OK by you!
            SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
            SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
            SL INFORMATION THREAD
            CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

McMonkey, you can use and modified my mods, scenarios or other thing where you and other people want in free use...
              And I think as you, Che is my favourite unit too.
              In other thing I have modified things of the rusrev scenario, then I did a new basic rules, evens and graphics and two .sav. In the first, bmodif.sav I modified the barbarians, Banda ucraniana, that now are allied of the germans: in mge, it can be better. The second, cmodif.sav, with the germans, the french are allied of ucrania too... With it changes there are two posible new scenarios... You can choose...
              Thanks McMonkey for your animos.
              Saludos,
              Petit
              Attached Files

Comment

Graphis for this scenarios:
                "THE CRIMSON MANUSCRIPT -- WAR IN GRANADA" by Jesús Balsinde
                "REVOLT OF ALPUJARRAS" by Jesús Muñoz Fernández
                Attached Files

Comment

"The Mexican Revolution" de Patrick L. Shephard
                  "The Great Game: Russia and England in Central Asia" de Michael J. Daumen
                  Attached Files

Comment

"ANCIENT EMPIRES SERIES #2" de Paul Cullivan
                    "Carolus Invictissimus" de Jesús Muñoz Fernández
                    Attached Files

Comment

"Menilek II of Ethiopia" by LION
                      "CONGO!" by Techumseh
                      Attached Files

Comment

Bienvenidos!

There is a place where you can show off your creations in your native language if you prefer.

Best,
                        DC.
                        ---

Su Conoceis?

Para noticia de su; Los hispanohablantes de Apolyton: ...http://apolyton.net/forums/forumdisp...s=&forumid=160
                        -->Visit CGN!
                        -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

Thanks for posting your work here. Very nice modifications! Also, your rusrev scenario is very enjoyable. I wish I knew Spanish so that I could understand the events. Playing as the Bolsheviks is fun, and not too easy.

If I understand correctly, you edited the files in order for the Germans/French to be allied with the Ucranian "barbarians". That seems like a good idea. Unfortunately I can't seem to get the .sav files working on my version of MGE. Maybe others have had this problem?

Comment

minipow the problem is that I work with fw, then I will have that convert it to .scn and then it can use in mge. I haven´t here it but in next days I will send the changes. Thanks by you opinion.
                            DarkCloud: the problem of forum in spanish is that now they work in civ-3 and civ-4 and I like civ-2.
                            In other thing, I did a new credits for rusrev, I send it.
                            Saludos,
                            Petit
                            Attached Files

Comment

rusrev.scn with changes.
                              Saludos,
                              Petit
                              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                              X