Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Event fixes in Multiplayer Gold Edition?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most recent patch can be found here.

Comment

Does the Turn Interval event really not work?

I have used it before in scenarios and I have seen units appear but now I am wondering if they continue to do so after the first time it triggers.

If it does not work I will have to change all the events to random turn instead. Could someone confirm this point please?
      SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
      SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
      SL INFORMATION THREAD
      CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

Originally posted by Exile
        If you opt for the objectives system, you preclude wonder building in the scenario. You can either build wonders, or they count as objectives, not both.
        Yeah, it's sorta coming back to be now... Can you still allow wonder building if you use city objectives? How does one go about activating the objectives system/systems?

Thanks for the answers, by the way.

Comment

No prob.

No, you cannot build wonders if city objectives are toggled.

Objective cities; CHEAT-->Scenario parameters-->Edit victory conditions.
          Lost in America.
          "a freaking mastermind." --Stefu
          "or a very good liar." --Stefu
          "Jesus" avatars created by Mercator and Laszlo.

Comment

Re: No prob.

Originally posted by Exile
            No, you cannot build wonders if city objectives are toggled.
            So that was in fact the reason my scenario was left without any victory conditions. It was 10 years ago, you know?

I have another question for you all: When I look at my Civilization Score while running my scenario, I get -10p for pollution and -50p for barbarians. My best guess is that I have opted out on any pollution in the scenario, and that I have set up the game with less than the standard amount of barbarian activity. That would give me a lower score than in a standard game, am I right?

Can I get rid of these negative modifiers somehow? (I was thinking about calculating what the "historical" score would be for the protagonists, giving the player some sort of an objective while playing the scenario.)

Comment

Working...
            X