Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone working on an unreleased ToT scenario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It worked!
    Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

The limitations on upload for FTP is 11MB. They don't say anything about the limit on their HTTP upload.

???

Comment

I can't connnect to Xoom with WS_FTP for some odd reason. This is terrible. I spend a year making this scenario and I can't upload it anywhere.

Comment

It may be a great scenario, but I would like to meet someone who would download a 100mb scenario.
          I didn't know it was a Penis when I bought it.

Comment

Could you possibly make a separate download available sans sound and videos? That'd be good enough for me and for a lot of other people, I'm sure.

By the way Darth... If I dig deep into the depths of my memory, I could've sworn that you said your scenario was gonna be released around May or so... Well, how close to completion would you say it is now? And a possible completion date?

Comment

It takes a lot of time to make those units and the map... but once those are done I should roar along for Kyokujitsu.

I now forcast September.

Comment

quote:

It may be a great scenario, but I would like to meet someone who would download a 100mb scenario.

Those of us with DSL lines.

quote:

Could you possibly make a separate download available sans sound and videos?

Thats the plan. The required scenario files are combined in one zip file and they are roughly 3mb. Sounds are in a separate zip and they amount to 12mb. The extra icons are 2mb. The DLLs are 1.5mb, and the rest are huge avi files. Since Xoom isn't working for me right now, I really don't care if I get the avi's up anymore, but I do want to upload the rest of the scenario somewhere...

Comment

I've had an updated version of the Alien Scenario on my CPU for a few months, but I've been having trouble uploading it. I'm going to hopefully get it in today, but I might have to hook up my other computer to upload it.
                  Also, for the alien scenario, I'm going to make a much different version that uses ToT's special features more (Hodadian Homeworld!) and maybe call it A2K or something like that.
                  I've also just started to work on a scenario about Earth in the year 3/4xxx (Not sure yet) where the Earth has just recovered from a World-wide nuclear war, leaving much of the world a blown up craters, which were then filled with water from the melted glaciers. There are two civs: The Survivors, a small group of humans, maybe semi-humans (haven't decided), and The Martians, humans that left the earth to live on mars midway through the war. The 2 civs will have to battle on the Earth and in space to win control over the Earth.

P.S. Who made the original Alien Scenario. They deserve credit, but I don't know what they're name is. Please tell me if you know.
                  -Variety is the spice of life, but it gives me indegestion-
                  "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." -- Dan Quayle

Comment

Do you mean the one that came with the CiC pack? I believe that was Mick Uhl. (blast, I wanted to make that updated one )

I am working on a scenario called "Atlantis: The Antediluvian World". I *really* wanted to make it for FW because I love the editors, but you can sink continents so much better with the new ToT events. I also have about 3 half-completed ToT scenarios on my hard drive that I doubt I'll ever finish...if anyone decides they want to do half a scenario, just tell me and I'll send them to you.

Comment

Celestion: upload your half-finished scenarios to the new scenario workshop. tHen maybe someone can finish them.
                      -Variety is the spice of life, but it gives me indegestion-
                      "If we don't succeed, we run the risk of failure." -- Dan Quayle

Comment

Working...
                      X