Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is anyone working on an unreleased ToT scenario?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone working on an unreleased ToT scenario?

With the exception of SDC#3 (see hac.apolyton.net/sdc3.shtml ), I'm wondering what's being worked on by the Civ2 community in terms of Test of Time scenarios... people, whatcha got?

I'm doing a fantasy scenario for ToT but I am sure that it will not released until after SDC#3 is over.

Comment

Does anyone know anywhere where there are TOT units to download - i dont want to have to used ripped normal civ2 units in the scenerio

Comment

So far as I know the only ToT units collection is on The Cradle of Civilization.

Comment

I was working on a fantasy game, however this has been shelved for a BIGGER project...

Comment

I'm working on Kyokujitsu, a WWII scenario from 1937-1945

Comment

I've got to say that I'm pleased to hear it guys - ToT is a 'step up' in scenario authoring scope (with a few exceptions and quirks), and I feared that nobody was making the most of it.

I look forward to Kyokujitsu, as well as the two 'mystery' projects... and for that matter, anything else that might be conjured up, such as Kestrel's latest mod.

[This message has been edited by Cam (edited June 21, 2000).]

Comment

The main problem with creating TOT scenerios is the total lack of resources for make them
                You cant move for Civ2 resources (units, icons etc.) at most civ2 sites but (as mentioned above) Cradle of Civilization is the only site i've seen that has any TOT units on it (and they've only got one file)
                Wont some people PLEASE start making units

Comment

I'm working on a TOT unit collection pack right now.
                  I didn't know it was a Penis when I bought it.

Comment

Well, I was working on Jihad 2000, but I have started a new project for FW.

Comment

I made a massive WW2 scenario, classic european theater type. Its got all new units, sounds, terrain, 2 maps, icons, dlls, avi videos, and so forth. The only problem is that it is so big, it is rotting away on my hard drive because I can't find a free website to upload it to.

Comment

How big is it?

(The scenario I mean)

Comment

Is it more than 100MB zipped? Otherwise I think XOOM would be able to handle it.

Comment

The main scenario zip file is a little over 3MB, but the entire thing total is over 70MB, I think. Does Xoom have a size limit on the files uploaded to the site? Thats the main problem I have. I have a fast connection and I'm on summer break so finding the time to upload isn't a problem.

Comment

Blood and Iron: Bismarck and the Unification of Germany. (1859-1871) Ready for playtest in about a month.
                              Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
                              X