Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wanted: Good MP Civ2 Maps

Hi everyone

I have done some searches on the net and not found a great deal... There are some out there but most of them seem to be world based...

I have designed a few - lots of small islands and the like

Do you guys have any that have proven good for quick games? about 7 hours long on simultaneous..

4 or 5 player maps are what we usually play over a LAN..

Islands good for about 10 cities and maybe a few small ones for expansion and conflict

Cheers

Choc
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

sorry... just found the maps section... i lik ethe look of colonization...
    "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" - Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Narz made a couple of maps specifically for multiplayer I believe... let me check...

Here they are: http://www.rawlovers.com/narcity/fun/civ/civ2.html
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Cheers for that Mercator... i like the look of the 2 player small map... i might modify it for 4 player

Cheers

Comment

Working...
        X