Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What operating system do you use for Civ2?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rec.sport.pro-wrestling.moderated?! Must have been quite a contrast from the other newsgroups you examined!
    El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Well, I didn't really examine them much at all. There were too many posts to examine, though I did browse around the different newsgroups a bit. I just left it to the program to do the work. In terms of results, it was sci.bio.evolution that was the odd one out.
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Hi Merc. Congratulations! And to get through grad school without coffee.... amazing!

I hope you can spend a bit of time around here for a while. The place seems to be buzzing with new and old members. I wouldn't be surpised if Alex the Magnificent or Captain Nemo showed up!
        Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Thanks! And well, I took rather more time than usual getting through it, so perhaps that's why I didn't need the coffee.

I will be around for a while. All depending on how soon I will find a job and how busy that will get. I should be going on a long holiday to Mongolia soon though.

Speaking of old members... Oh, nevermind... I've got lots of Civ2 people past and present on my buddy list to see when they're online. I saw Michael Daumen was online the past couple of days, but I just noticed that he's already posted as well now, so I take it he's already one of the buzzing people you're talking about.

Oh, and *cough* I suppose I've been threadjacking your thread now, haven't I Boco? But then I suppose that's nothing new.
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
          X