No announcement yet.

Mafia Scenario PBEM

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can you posted updated files of the latest version?

Comment

I will as soon as the last spot is filled. C'mon. Only 1 more player needed...
      Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Now that the Napoleon PBEM is dead, I can join this. I'll take the Lucchese family.
        "[A thoughtful Quote]" -Oscar Wilde

Comment

Very good.

If Eivind posts the new version I can play the first turn, if not we'll have to wait another 2 weeks.

Comment

Cool! I'll do so hopefully later today.

Comment

Allright, v.1.4 is out! It's of the utmost importance we all play from this version. Made many changes, most importantly to unit prices.

Find new version here: http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Mafia

Also, I've finally decided upon the house rules. I edited the post almost on the top. Read and understand them.
              Last edited by Eivind IV; January 24, 2007, 11:09.

Comment

Well done Eivind, nice rules too

Comment

Thanks. I've implemented something similar to the upcoming BK1936 5

We're only waiting for Denis to return to start.

Comment

Don't forget this one, Denis. And make sure you read and understand the house rules in post #8.

Comment

Will start this one as soon as I can.

However, I have a question: How will the police act when I conquer a "barbarian" city?

I think the cops should be a bit lenient when it comes to things like mobster infighting, else the game would not be too exciting.

Comment

I agree, but honestly that would be up to EMUGOD, and how agressive he will be to rise of crime. Maybe you need to bribe him to look away?

Comment

OOC: From here on I'll roleplay to improve the experience. Parental advisory: Explicit content.

Cigar smoke was lingering in the room, illuminated by strips of light which darted in through the blinds. Outside the streets of New York were slushy with the winter snow which was crushed under the wheels of the sports cars in which the wealthy Manhattanites were retreating to their summer homes down south.

"The **** does that mean the goddamn paddies won't pay?"

"Yeah they told us that at Redhook they were now under the protection of the jews from Thompkins."

"Goddamnit this isn't a goddamn grocery store where you can just stand in front of the ****ing shelves and pick which gang you'd like to protect your ass. They can't just take their damn business elsewhere as they please."

"We told 'em, boss, but they wouldn't have any of it. They threw us straight out. We would have put up a fight but they outnumbered us. Goddamn micks breed like rats."

"Alright, then. I don't know about the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, but at the end of ****ing with the Bonannos you'll find a clipfull of bullets, that's for sure. Gather the boys, we're paying them a visit. Report back when you are done."

"Sure thing."

Time passes.

"Boss, we paid the bog trotters a visit. Showed them good, eh. Made the leprechauns tap-dance."

"Good good, so how long will it take until Redhook is fully under our control and operational?"

"A month maybe, or two. The first whiskey shipments will arrive soon."

"Good, let me tell Sil about this. Goddamn newfangled phones. Sil, is that you? Yeah we got Redhook. Yeah called the exterminator on the leprechaun pest. What? Bootlips are trying to intercept our upriver whiskey shipments from Bartow? Looks like they want their ghetto painted. Yeah. Show 'em. I'm counting on you, Sil. Bye."

In short: Conquered Redhook and Bartow.
                          Attached Files

Comment

I'll follow Denis' example. Seems fun!

Joe Profaci, the youngest Don in all of America. Got off the boat from Palermo just five years ago, worked his way up - made his bones. It amuses Joe to think that Carlo Gambino once thought he could run him as a puppet. Look at him now. The undisputed boss of one of the five families. He'll show them, he'll show them good. No one ****s with Joe Profaci!

C. Gallo: "Boss, the moolies has crossed over into our turf again in East Brooklyn. Wharre ye want me to do? They whacked Corrado and his entire crew, boss.

Don Profaci: "****! Those ****ing animals are outta control. ****! I'll tell you what I want you to do. I want you and your ****ing brother, Alberto, to get the **** over there and crack some ****ing charcoal heads! Get this **** under control. I had a lotta protection dough coming fromt that neighborhood. Oh, and bring with you Joe (Joseph Colombo - future boos - main character)", he could need some action. Don't **** this up for me, Constantino (Gallo), I'm depending on you!

C. Gallo: "I won't let you down, boss."

Don Profaci: "Good, now leave me be".

C. Gallo: "Just one more thing, boss."

Don Profaci: "Shoot!"

C. Gallo: "Lorenzo told me the Bonannos have opened up in East Bronx. They opened a book in Bartow.

Don Profaci: "****ing greedy Joe Bananas! Well, then answer him back by opening up a book for us in Pelham Gardens then. Give it to Crazy Carlo. He earned it after the Meluzzo hit.

C. Gallo: "Sure thing, boss"

Don Profaci: "Good luck, Constantino!"

C. Gallo: "Thanks, boss!"

-------

Btw, Denis, the prohibition is over, so wiskey is kind of out dated
                            Attached Files
                            Last edited by Eivind IV; February 13, 2007, 17:31.

Comment

forgot this one, will post tomorrow

Comment

I´m very sorry guys but I can´t post before tomorrow afternoon, then I´m free, it simply that I need much more time for this first turn than in a normal game since the scenario is so special, time that I don´t have right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X