No announcement yet.

world war 2 in Europe - Creation thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, very nice. Sorry to thear about the event tech thing. It was a good idea.

How does Spain and Turkey under control of the barbarians work out? Won't the AI go nuts on them?
    Last edited by Eivind IV; January 14, 2007, 10:27.
    Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

The idea would be to put neutral units in the cities of Spain and Turkey. These units would depend on one or two neutrals city.
      All the civilizations would be allied with the neutrals.
      And after the fall of the forces of the axis, Stalin could want to dominate Europe in his turn. It would be enough to make disappear the neutral units to allow the invasion by Soviet of Spain and Turkey (except if the allies succeed in blocking the projection of Soviet before they arrive near these countries)

Comment

MacGalleo
        Screenshots look supurb, I like the urban and industrial areas around the major cities. I have ordered a copy of ToT so look forward to playing this game.

Are all of the major nations going to be playable or is it tailored for specific nations?
        SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
        SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
        SL INFORMATION THREAD
        CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

Just to be picky, Northampton is much smaller than Birmingham, which is the second largest city in the UK. Not sure of the populations in the 1940's, but currently Northampton and Portsmouth have about 190,000 people, whereas Bristol has 420,000 and Birmigham has about 1 million. You'd be better off having Leicester (pop 330,000) in place of Northampton.

Looks nice though.
          http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

Just one more nitpick, if I may. Tangiers should be Spanish, not Vichy French.

Comment

fairline :
              ok I will replace Northampton by Leicester
              Patine :
              I note for Tangier

Comment

Werd100 :
                British will be the only playable major nation

Comment

Working...
                X