Ww2 Europe Scenario Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some precisions :

- I would like to use the map and the position of the cities in the scenario “lebensraum 1939”
    - and for the tree of technology, I would take as starting point that of “lebensraum2”

Comment

Why not use the european gigamap posted by steph (jim panse) a while ago. it covers almost the same area, but is giga. He posted it in a thread where we discussed a new ww2 scen, I believe Curt was going to create it.
      "Peace cannot be kept by force.
      It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Found it:

Comment

where could I find this gigamap?

Comment

OK...it is a splendid map… which to say moreover...

Comment

I have one here. It's a brilliant map, but in my opinion too big for having a playable and enjoyable scenario on the scale you plan. You can however, as Steph did for an unfinished Barbarossa sceanrio, cut out the battle area you wish to use.
              Attached Files
              Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Still think the one I linked is better. The realeuro one needs some serious tweakings. It just looks too much civ2 and not a real map. But with tweakingsit could be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Arthedain
                  Still think the one I linked is better. The realeuro one needs some serious tweakings. It just looks too much civ2 and not a real map. But with tweakingsit could be great.
                  I think the realeuro map is awesome!

Anyways.. perhaps a way too huge as city number is limited.
                  Deutscher Meister 2004: WERDER BREMEN

Comment

Both are very beautiful maps.

The first seems however more detailed. But I am afraid that both are too large for a scenario where the ai must be very aggressive.

On the other hand in a pbem, they would offer very interesting possilities of plays.

For example, the use of trains to transport the troops further they would not only do it. With a terrain reserved to simulate the railroad and all the others in impassable, as in “Warlord of China”.

Comment

Did anyone use the scenario template I provided? (Or play around with it).
                      "bear yourselves as Huns of Attila"
                      -Kaiser Willhem II

Comment

i'm gonna play with it a bit
                        I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
                        Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
                        Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

Originally posted by Broken_Erika
                          i'm gonna play with it a bit
                          I really look foward to seeing what you come up with. Please post stuff soon.
                          "bear yourselves as Huns of Attila"
                          -Kaiser Willhem II

Comment

Working...
                          X