Ww2 Europe Scenario Template

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ww2 Europe Scenario Template

Included in this thread is a save game of Europe cities in 1936, but could easily be modified to represent any time during the 30s/40s. Included in the zip file are terrain & city files, simply to give an impression of how the map could be presented.
    Attached Files
    "bear yourselves as Huns of Attila"
    -Kaiser Willhem II

and the zip file.

Enjoy.
    Attached Files
    -Kaiser Willhem II

Comment

Could be very handy...Cheers, Willhelm!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
      http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

I like much the work carried out on this map. I did not choose yet that of which I will be useful myself. If it is possible to use it, that could be an interesting option.

Comment

Thank you both - my main intention with this template is to encourage a far greater number of European WW2 scenarios, as opposed to the world wide affair that seems so common place now amongst designers.
          -Kaiser Willhem II

Comment

Complete WW2 Scenario Template

Here's another one of a scenario I never got to finish, and probably never will. It was supposed to be the second installment of one of my first scenarios - Lebensraum - labeled Lebensraum II, as it was fun concept, but very sloppy scenario. It starts upon Barbarossa, but the civ lign up and the year can easily be changed around and was supposed to be a multiple event scenario to be played by Germany. Tech template, innovative unit system, idea scratchpad, graphics, rules and everything else attached.

1. Axis
            2. Finnish
            3. Allies
            4. Soviet Union (to allow for quick axis advance early on. But can be swapped for independent Italy maybe)
            5. Soviet Russia
            6. Vichy France
            7. Neutrals

I had a lot of good ideas for it so it might be worth checking out. Hope someone can find this useful.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Eivind IV; November 13, 2006, 05:38.
            Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

-
              Attached Files

Comment

Looks cool!

...What is the blue terrain? A placeholder for swamps?
                http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Exactly. It was early in the construction process and I had not decided what to use swamps and jungle for. Maybe fortress terrain/and or something else.

Comment

still an interesting map and the explanations on the rules file will be useful.

Comment

Hi. Sorry, for the late respond. Been busy with exams et cetera.

The units are represented by actual divisions, as I planned to basr the map on real life order of battles. As it began on the eve of Barbarossa, I was going to model it after the Hearts of Iron 1941 scenario. And the roman numerals (I, II, III...) represent the state of the technology on then units. The units.txt added is where I wrote down how I imagined the units.

What remains to be done with the rules is pretty much everything, just the unit names are done. But the tech template can easily be modified to a workable tech tree.

Tell me if there's anything else I can do. Good luck!

Comment

Thank you for your answer and assistance that you already brought to me with the files previously posted.
                        I will not hesitate to ask of the assistance as soon as I would need some.
                        I have just observed the scenario “lebensraum 1939” of feld marschall klesh.
                        I think that it has an enormous potential for the scenario which I want to make.
                        Would he agree so that I use it as bases to begin mine?

Comment

Curtsibling, I saw on another thread that you spoke about “twice removed” tech system to give civs single units/buildings, could you explain me how to use it and its interest.

Comment

Originally posted by MacGalleo
                            I have just observed the scenario “lebensraum 1939” of feld marschall klesh.
                            Where can I find it? I miss it!
                            "Peace cannot be kept by force.
                            It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

I believe that "Lebensraum 1939" is an unfinished scenario.
                              you can find it :

it seems to be the latest playtest version...

Comment

Working...
                              X