• Show
Clear All

• ToT events formula

This is from the ToT macro.txt:

CityTaken city= name of a city
    [UnitType=] Spy
    attacker= new owner civilization name
    defender= previous owner civilization name

Am i reading this correctly? Can this actually be made into a unit specific trigger?
    If a certain city is captured by a specific unit only is the event trigger activated?

Can the "Unit type" be inserted into other events as well(such as the unit killed trigger-the specific unit being the aggressor)?

I know its an idiotic question but i am far too lazy currently to try it out.
    "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
    Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Moreover the macro.txt clearly states that using a single event to create 255 units takes up the same memory as creating 1 unit.

It can't be. Can anybody confirm this?

As stated before am far too lazy to check these out.
    "Military training has three purposes: 1)To save ourselves from becoming subjects to others, 2)to win for our own city a possition of leadership, exercised for the benefit of others and 3)to exercise the rule of a master over those who deserve to be treated as slaves."-Aristotle, The Politics, Book VII

All those who want to die, follow me!
    Last words of Emperor Constantine XII Palaiologos, before charging the Turkish hordes, on the 29th of May 1453AD.

Comment

Ahem. Well, as I've been saying for... well, nevermind. Yes both are true, although the 'CityTaken' event only distingushes between a city captured by force (any ground unit) and one that is bribed. So 'UnitType' is only used followed by 'Spy'.
      Tecumseh's Village, Home of Fine Civilization Scenarios

www.tecumseh.150m.com

Comment

Working...
      X