Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice needed ...

Why is this happening?

Attached is screenie of something I am working on - and despite blanking out the resources of the terrain there is still the bonus visible.

The structure of the terrain is this:

* The "city wall" terrain is the first thing (which is in the desert terrain slot);

* The walls are in the river slot;

And now I would like to know if anyone could help me out with this one. Thanks in advance
    Attached Files

Is it ToT?

The oil showing up there is a known oddity. Catfish mentions it on his website here:

It's one frame of the Oil resource animation showing up... You can ffix it by putting a dummy resource sprite file in the scenario folder. Catfish provides that too:
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Wow, that was a quick reply

Yes, this is TOT and I wish to express my thanks for this reply which solved my problem

Comment

And I just thought someone was pouring waste out the window.
        El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Yeah ... I am stupid

Btw, Dave, could you assemble some hints for customizing the space ship feature in TOT?

Comment

Tell us what exactly this project is about. You can't expect us to forgetabout it after you've shown such a lovely screenshot!
            Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

What Eivind said!

And those walls look great. Who made them?
              "Peace cannot be kept by force.
              It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Ah, just some weird idea I am tinkering at the moment, nothing too interesting, after all

@ Martin: These walls are a combo of Curt's and Catfish's work (attached below).
                Attached Files

Comment

My pleasure, Steph.
                  Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Working...
                  X