X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requests pending!

Hi there, crew!

I am building up to a final push to complete the Dalek scenario within
    a month, as things were delayed slightly by work and other duties, etc.

I want to clear my to-do list of all GFX and things that I have promised people.

Trouble is, that my to-do list has vanished! Now this is where I need some help!

So, what I am asking today is that anyone that is waiting for stuff from me,to please make
    a post here in this thread and outline what they need. Nothing new, though, as I am aiming
    to clear my list so I can attack Dalek and get it complete soon.

Once the scenario is in the testing phase, I can get back to creating new GFX and taking requests.

Cheers!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
    http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Hi there, captain!

As nice as this thread is I fear you might get swamped with requests you did not remember too

Anyway, if you find some time I would still appreciate you making/assembling some 1860ies city styles, I would need British, Yankee, Rebel, Mexican and some Native settlements.

And these cheers go to you

Comment

Originally posted by curtsibling
      I want to clear my to-do list of all (...) and things that I have promised people.

So, what I am asking today is that anyone that is waiting for stuff from me,to please make a post here in this thread and outline what they need.
      10 million €uros transfered to my Swiss bank acount.
      Last edited by Eivind IV; February 16, 2006, 06:30.
      Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Before the forum crash you made a compilation with the Bitterfrost cities and a lot of other fantasy/medieval cities you made/modified. I'm interested in that compilation.

It was posted after you released Kingdom of Steel, and before bitterfrost II.
        "Peace cannot be kept by force.
        It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Please see if you can make time to arrange for someone to correct the interesting "CENARIO LEAGUE" banner at the SCENARIO LEAGUE site. Apparently only those of us clever enough to use Internet Explorer have the ability to see this booboo.

Excerpts from the Manual of the Civilization Fanatic :

Money can buy happiness, just raise the luxury rate to 50%.
          Money is not the root of all evil, it is the root of great empires.

Comment

Apparently only those of us clever enough to use Internet Explorer have the ability to see this booboo.
            Hey! There's nothing clever using IE, considering all the s**t it fills your computer with while doing some innocent **** surfing

Thanks to firefox, I'm now a (spyware/adaware-)free man.!

Edit: Oh, forgot mentioning. I love that I can surf in several windows inside firefox instead of filling my windows bar.

Comment

Bad man Arth, surfing for ****
              http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

on't isten o gricola! e's oo lever. ake im se irefox r pera!
                El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

Originally posted by AGRICOLA
                  Please see if you can make time to arrange for someone to correct the interesting "CENARIO LEAGUE" banner at the SCENARIO LEAGUE site. Apparently only those of us clever enough to use Internet Explorer have the ability to see this booboo.
                  Only St. Leo can fix that, AFAIK, or whomever he gives ftp access. And even then, the person will need to know CSS to be able to fix it.
                  Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by fairline
                    Bad man Arth, surfing for ****
                    Uhm.. ****=Civ2

Comment

Cheers, chaps!

I will soon get working on those requests that are logged here!

My new 10meg connection has given me the powers of an internet god.

This means my RL work can be done a lot quicker and that more time is freed for CVI stuff!

Yeah!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                      http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                      X