Lord of the Rings v4.1 Remake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lord of the Rings v4.1 Remake

I cannot remember who, but I recall there being a remake of Harlan's LOTR's v2 posted in the past year. I remember someone then pointing out that there was a 4.1. Did the author of the remake ever get around to making a v4.1? I thought he/she did a good job with v2 and was hoping to play their v4.1. Let me know...

Harlan did released 4.1. Unfortuneatly the zip is too big to attach here.
    "Peace cannot be kept by force.
    It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

He's not asking for Harlan's LOTR, though.

Someone made an update to Harlan's LOTR v2 a while ago, and Kugelregen's wondering if that same person made an update to v4.1, since I pointed out that v4.1 was the latest version and not v2.

I had a quick look through the forums earlier, but couldn't find it. I suggest you use the forum search to search this forum and see if you can find that thread. I don't think he ever made an update to v4.1, or maybe he's still working on it. I can't even remember who it was.

I'm eagerly awaiting Catfish's War of the Ring scenario in any case, if he ever finishes it. But I'm not in a hurry.
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Yeah, I found the thread, but there was not an update for v4.1.

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
          I'm eagerly awaiting Catfish's War of the Ring scenario in any case, if he ever finishes it. But I'm not in a hurry.
          Ditto. But I'll rather play it sooner than later.
          "Peace cannot be kept by force.
          It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

Working...
          X