A bug (?) in TOT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A bug (?) in TOT

The problem is that I decided to use additional unit slots given by TOT. And so I did. They work except for one thing: Game gives these units +2 to move, except for when their move value is 0. For example, move value 1 means the unit will be able to move 3 squares, 2=4 etc. Of course, I can simply take 2 out of unit's movement rate, but it's not the case if I want to make it 1 or 2. Can You help me?
    "I realise I hold the key to freedom,
    I cannot let my life be ruled by threads" The Web Frogs
    Middle East!

Are you sure you don't have, say, Nuclear Fusion (or what was it again that makes ships move faster?), or the "treat all as road" flag set or something like that?
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Haven't ever seen this, but I've only tried a few different Rules files. My first instinct is to check as Merc suggests.
      El Aurens v2 Beta!

Comment

I knew You'd ask about "treat as road". I'M NOT THAT DUMB! These are ships anyway. Nuclear fussion is probably the thing. Thank You. I don't recall it affecting other ships, though - perhaps I haven't noticed it because it had no importance for the scn overall.
        Middle East!

Comment

Or actually, I think I'm mixing things up... Magellan's Expedition gives a +2 bonus for ships.
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Originally posted by Mercator
            Or actually, I think I'm mixing things up... Magellan's Expedition gives a +2 bonus for ships.
            Magellan = +2 movement rate;
            Lighthouse = +1 movement rate, unless a Trireme or equivalent;
            Nuclear Power = +1 movement rate.
            "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
            "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

Thank You.I'll see if it's the case.
              Middle East!

Comment

Working...
              X