No announcement yet.

Spanish Civil War v.3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm currently writing lots of new events. I've splitted the whole scen in 2 phases: 1 for the first 6 months of war, and another phase for the rest, until 1939. Once I have something decent to show you I'll open a new thread

Comment

Just out of curiosity Pablo, whats brought about this sudden but welcome return to the rhealm of Civilization II?

Comment

An injury in my left foot which keeps me at home without being able to walk (only with crutches). I have been like this in the last 2 weeks, and it's not getting better yet

Not going to work means lots of time to get bored at home, so I started to play again Civ and I want to improve my dearest scenario

I am going to modify the tech tree too: version 4.0 is going to be quite different from the earlier versions. More foreign aid, some by land, and some by sea (a la Red Front). The first phase of the scenario (6 turns) will be crucial!!

Chris, I'm going to redesign the graphics. Do you think you could please provide me some great-looking title graphics? Or maybe get the current ones look stunning? thanks!

Comment

Pablo my friend I would be glad indeed to take up the task of making a new title graphic for this very deserving project!!

I'll look for you on MSN in the comming days to discuss any ideas you may or may not have for what it could incorperate.

Comment

Sure and thank you

Comment

Great to see you're working on this Pablo. I'm sure there are a couple of things I'm making for Eivind's Desert War scenario that could be useful if you want - a new CV-33 and SM79 for example.
              http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

I was going to use your CV-33 and draw a new Sparviero, but if I can borrow yours I'll be more than happy

Btw, I hope you don't mind that I add the landing gear to your Polikarpov I-15...it wasn't retractile like the I-16's (except the I-153 variant, which wasn't used in the civil war)

Thank you again

Comment

Here you go Pablo: SM79 in nationalist colours and Italian WW2 desert scheme I'm using for Eivind's scenario. I'm sure he won't mind you using it

I've modded the I-153 to an I-15. They had a separate engine cowl as well as fixed undercarriage. If you're using internet Explorer, I'd use the bmp in the zip rather than the png preview pic.
                  Attached Files

Comment

Also included an early 109B in Condor Legion colours, if it's any use.
                    Attached Files

Comment

ahhh air, I need air, I can't breathe!!!!

Thank you sir, those are the best quality units ever seen! I bet they can fly

All of those are a big help

Answering your question about ToT: I'm not familiar at all with ToT. I recently adquired ToT (thanks to stephan who sent it to me by regular mail) but I'm not used to it and I find it too diferent and a bit confusing. It's quite different from the older MGE and FW versions I'm used to, and I don't know how well I'd do a scen for it.

I will try to finish this for MGE. Once it's well playtested and all versions work OK (multiplayer and SP) we can think about a ToT conversion

Comment

Haha it's amazing how the quality of the units has improved since the very first release, the 2.0 update, and this one currently in progress

Special thanks to fairline, of course
                        Attached Files

Comment

I love the new Italian aircraft there Fairline, incredible colour for MGE units. Speaking of which, is this going to be an MGE scenario Pablo or a ToT?

Comment

Multiplayer Gold Edition

I have replaced many, many units and I'm including tons of new units never seen before in the scen. New terrains types too

The scenario will be splitted into 3 phases, lasting 1 year each. I need events room and it's the only way I can think of to avoid receiving obsolete reinforcements in the late stage of the war (No more He-51 flying and fighting in 1939!)

Comment

Was a completely new up to date graphics set ever completed?
                              If so could someone send me a copy please.
                              If not, why not
                              SCENARIO LEAGUE FORUM
                              SCENARIO LEAGUE WIKI SITE
                              SL INFORMATION THREAD
                              CIV WEBRING MULTIPLAYER FORUM

Comment

Working...
                              X