• Show
Clear All

Nah, I rather invest my time in playing games

Comment

Me too.

Comment

The respond to MSN and finish our duel, its an interesting game

Comment

sorry atawa - i forget to turn ICQ and MSN off when I am not there.

I believe our schedules only allow for a morning game for me, which is an early evening game for you. That pretty much means saturday or sunday morn for me. I will be out of town this weekend but would love to finish next weekend. I am also available starting tues evening 7pm USA EST ( i think that is somewhere around midnite or 1 am your time) If thats cool with you we can play Tues. Otherwise its gonna have to be a week from this Saturday.

Comment

Next sunday then?

Comment

sounds good - look for me around noon or 1pm USA est - I think that around 7ish your time

Comment

Only two of those games were predetermined to give HG to me. Your theory is baseless and flawed and you didn't even explain your idea of using resources early to get HG properly.

1. When playing HG I have to rush for HG right off the bat because of the speed at which I expand since if I don't get it immediately the riot factor kills me. Therefore your idea that I waited is just ridiculous.

2. The idea that I will sacrifice expansion to get HG early is ridiculous since I don't have to worry about expansion because without HG you are capped off by the riot factor and the few cities you MIGHT get before me will ultimately be cancelled out by the 30+ I build with HG.

3. Since when is building caravans and sending them a strategy? Is there some big secret to them? I was building caravans and using them for science with Markusf in tribe games 5 years ago, before you were even playing MP if I"m not mistaken. Amusingly you think that Lighthouse beats HG, w0ke23 thought that too. Problem with that is that all I have to do is take off all my trade and your bonus is negated. Then add in the fact that all my cities don't go beyond size 3. Then on top of it add in the fact that with so many more cities you can't out build me in triemes. Then add in the fact that if you are building caravans you aren't building wonders and while you are building caravans just to attempt to break even in science I am doing nothing but building triemes and cities. Let me tell you the game I had with markus. He had both lighthouse and pyramids AND he took my capital. He lost because I just kept building more and more cities and his veteran triemes couldn't handle 30 cities building them. I can lose 3 triemes to every one you lose and still win because all I have to do is kill one trieme with 2 caravans and I still come out on top. Face it, you can't beat the numbers.

What made me great is that I have a feel for what I need when I need it. I knew where to build the cities and when and I knew where to put horsemen and where I didn't need them. YOu think you are going to beat me by sending caravans on a trieme? I knew that strategy before you even started MP. Markus and I had a tribe strategy where we would flood caravans to each other and have tanks by 1000BC. There is nothing you know that I don't and you are obviously outmatched.

Comment

then play the game or shutup

Comment

A poem:

Double your pleasure
                    Double your fun
                    Double your post-count
                    something to say you have none

Double your production,
                    but don't play a game,
                    twice the production but completely inane.

This thread was started with good intent
                    Not that I care, it's a good place to vent
                    But you want to talk ****
                    then pitch your own tent,
                    start a new thread
                    that says I'm a dumb ****ing **** please come **** with my ****ed ****.

Not that this note has either much to say,
                    but at least I (x1) got another +1 today
                    Ants. An MGE scenario
                    http://apolyton.net/upload/view.php?file=57835_ant.zip

Comment

Is this thread open for spamming now?

Comment

Nah.... but try to stay on topic
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...