No announcement yet.

The Great War: Highway to Hell v2 Preview & Discussion Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm, the lacking Rebel fleet in the Pacific is certainly a flaw - apparently I forgot to place them. I just took care of that.

Concerning the Yankee navy-based expansion into Mexico: Knowing *what* the Yankees would face I am rather sure it won´t be too easy ...
    Last edited by jim panse; May 16, 2005, 11:45.

Comment

I haven't played this yet; I just loaded up the scenario and took a look at the starting situation. It looks good; great graphics and a realistic tech tree as usual. Some bugs I noticed:

- The USA can build CSA Infantry.
      - Most Farmland terrain is irrigated, despite the fact that this terrain cannot be irrigated in the rules.txt.
      STDs are like pokemon... you gotta catch them ALL!!!

Comment

Ahh your probally right Steph, in this game nothing is easy, certainly not conquest. I can't wait to see what horrors await the player who tries capture Mexico!

In any case I just downloaded the newest version and I like how the Confederate's stack up now in the Pacific against the US, though I still think they could be a tad stronger in the gulf with a destroyer or two based in Cuba.

Also, there were references made to a Canadian Pacific fleet anchored in British Colombia. It wasn't a large fleet if I remember correctly, but one strong enough to contend with the fleet the Americans have anchored in Seattle.

Still, I love how the Police fit into the game along with the generic colonial infantry unit for both Italy and the Entete to share.
        Last edited by Sarsstock; May 16, 2005, 15:18.

Comment

Steph! I just sent you a PM over at CDG with a first draft for the title graphic. I also have to say after hours and hours of playtesting that you have effectivley created the first MGE based game that both looks and feels like a ToT game thanks to the great graphics, events and atmoshpere!!

I hope to hear back from you soon on the title graphic my friend.

Comment

Working...
          X