WW2 Unit Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by tanelorn
    A unit from the old days with a few tweaks...
    It didn't turn out that good,
    Anyway:
    Oh, a Semovente 90mm; waht a nice surprise I was thinking about including it my huge WW2 scenario, but I gave up since I had no icon for it, so you can guess I find it very useful

Comment

• anyone have a bunch of soviet ww2 units? t34s, kv1s, kv2s, whatever you got...i'd like to borrow some. thanks.

Comment

• Here you go. I have them in ToT format as well, if you need them.
        Attached Files
        http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

• i notaced a lack of ww2 machine gun graphics, therefore i modified fairlines vickers into this generic ww2 machinegun,
          Attached Files
          I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
          Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
          Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

• some generic pre-ww2 aircraft
            Attached Files
            I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

• I have a question and I hope the forum can help me out with this one. I was wondering if anyone has any ToT Italian and French aircraft from WW2 done in the latest unit style.... the style used by artists such as Fairline, Curt, Typhoon, Catfish style of units. At the same time does anyone have French infantry units from that same era and in the same style? If so I'd be much appreciated.

Comment

• Here you are! Some of fairline's WW2 infantry!
                Attached Files
                http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

• those are some nice shields- i especially like the Finland and Romania shields.

Comment

• i was playing with fairline's cromwell, this is the result,
                    Attached Files

Comment

• 3 more tanks, a swedish Landsverk 10 (Strv m/31), generic light mg tank, and Czechoslovakian LT-35,
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Anyone got a PzKw II for ToT for my next project? I've got all the other units I need right now. BTW, if anyone's guessing, I did have a thread a few months ago on this project (which I may bump up when EotRS is closer to completion), and it does have a relation of sort to EotRS. But for now, I'm just requesting the early panzer.

Comment

• Here you go, Patrick
                          Last edited by jim panse; August 30, 2005, 13:57.

Comment

• Just to be pedantic about sigs Steph, Nemo didn't have a hand in that drawing. I know it doesn't really matter....
                            http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.ph...ory:Civ2_Units

Comment

• Sorry for that Gareth, I just copy'n'pasted it. Here is the correct edition then

Please forgive me
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Soviet flamethrower and a Corevette Flotilla
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X