No announcement yet.

WW2 Unit Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 destroyer and 3 battlecruisers, based off the work of fairline, steph and curtsibling,
    Attached Files
    I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!
    Rules are like Egg's. They're fun when thrown out the window!
    Difference is irrelevant when dosage is higher than recommended!

Comment

another 4, with the french battleships courbet and brentagne,
      Attached Files
      I am not delusional! Now if you'll excuse me, i'm gonna go dance with the purple wombat who's playing show-tunes in my coffee cup!

Comment

You can remove my sig from these units, they are mostly by fairline & curtsibling

Great mods, btw

Comment

Is there any actual difference between them?

PS
          They are mostly fairline's work, my pixel additions are tiny.
          http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
          http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

A Early Centurion MK1
            Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by curtsibling
              Is there any actual difference between them?

I can see something between the smokestacks of one of them...
              Indifference is Bliss

Comment

the courbet mounted 8 12 inch guns in 4 turrets, the The Bretagnes were modified Courbets, with guns increased to 13.4". so they had 10 13.4 inch guns in 5 turrets, 2 on the front, 2 on the back and one in between the smokestacks,

Comment

some game rips, the ones marked "RON" are from rise of nations,
                  Attached Files

Comment

my reworked t-60 and a fwta-152h
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Anyone ever made a German 88mm flak anti tank?
                      Attached Files
                      Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• I actually need a nice new AA battery unit graphic for Dictator ToT, any takers?

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                        http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

• And I need it for a long abandoned North African Campaign scenario I've taken up again and intend to finish
                          Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• I Tried, but i am having a lot of trouble with the part where the gun mounts on the base, any suggestions?,
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Fairline, as usual. Will post it later, gotta Run Like Hell to class now

Comment

• Originally posted by Eivind IV
                                And I need it for a long abandoned North African Campaign scenario I've taken up again and intend to finish
                                @ Eivind IV: I've started the same scenario long ago and it's still unfinished. Perhaps we could join forces. And if memory serves me well Leonidas was warking on the same topic

Comment

Working...
                                X