No announcement yet.

Most units killed in a one attacked?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i think the highest i have hit is around 60...i'll work on that. none of my games last that long :-p
    "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

I once lost 15 units that were besieging a city which had oodles of defenders... and wasn't worn down even after a 45 unit barrage of cavalry, musketmen, riflemen and worse.

Such a bloody war... in a bloody scenario called "Colonization" that basically played out as a deathmatch with 4 nations in the corners- and 2 natives (Sioux and Zulu) in the center.

Honestly, the game was the best scenario I ever played- I never finished it though because Civ II has a 'too many cities bug' and I think I exceeded 255 cities across the entire map. Everyone had at least 50 cities to their names... I ran through the city-name list at least 3 times (including the generic city-name list)...

and then every turn I have to click through at least 25-40 warnings that 'too many cities exist' what I'd give for that error to be fixed.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

The most I ever got was 48 in one city, from a nuke. I investigated the city first to determine what kind of defenses were there. Apparently, the AI puts an enormous number of troops in a city that's facing constant attack. They went from 5 units to 48. I don't remember over how many turns that was.
        I no longer use this account.

Comment

117 from a barbarian stack

...but it wasnt me sadly
          if you want to stop terrorism; stop participating in it

''Oh,Commissar,if we could put the potatoes in one pile,they would reach the foot of God''.But,replied the commissar,''This is the Soviet Union.There is no God''.''Thats all right'' said the worker,''There are no potatoes''

Comment

Working...
          X