Colonialism: The Age of Discovery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

true enough

maybe some ideas (i am totally not in the scen making scene so if it cant be done well then nevermind)

*put more 'special' lands in the new world (like gold in mountians and stuff...so that certain areas will be very in demand by the players)

*and castles nice touch but they should be more expensive or more limited or something like that...i started a colony and i could rush build it very easy...makes taking in colonies totally not a interesting...

for the rest i love it and cant wait to see the finished product and start a PBEM
    Bunnies!
    Welcome to the DBTSverse!
    God, Allah, boedha, siva, the stars, tealeaves and the palm of you hand. If you are so desperately looking for something to believe in GO FIND A MIRROR
    'Space05us is just a stupid nice guy' - Space05us

Comment

Bump!

so what happened to this one? I was waiting eagerly to compare the release version to TRON.
      This is a link to...The Civilization II Scenario League and this is a link to...My Food Blog

Comment

It's still in beta. Will be released soon.
        Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Some more testing needs to be done. You're heartly welcomed to help me. As is everyone else. It would be very much apreciated

After beta v.6 my only fear is that the tech tree is to big as the game was slowed down to one turn a year. If someone actually plays through the whole thing, please do report here.

Beta v.6 is downloadable on page 2 of this thread...

Comment

And here's a minor beta v.7 patch, to go with the download on page 2. Just replace these files with the ones in the folder you throw the beta v.6 files in and it is upgraded to beta v.7.

Changes to beta v.7:
            * Moved barbarian units into modern units slots, to make them "live" longer
            * Engineers corrected for human civs only
            * Ottoman units less expensive
            * Castles doubled in cost

Comment

Working...
            X