What happened to the old threads?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the old threads?

I went back to look up a dead PBEM, and all the old threads seemed to be gone

What happened?????
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Did they all get archived????????
    *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Hmmm, not sure either, this is what I found under the Civ 2 Multiplayer archive...

"Clearly I'm missing the thread some of where the NFL actually is." - Ben Kenobi on his NFL knowledge

Comment

strange no one said anything about it before it happened

they even moved some topped threads.

Comment

Originally posted by H Tower
          strange no one said anything about it before it happened

they even moved some topped threads.
          There was a global archive announcement that I believe MarkG made.

My guess is if it was a thread that hadn't been accessed after X date, it got archived.

If we wanted to keep it we should have let our mod know it. If we still have a mod for this forum

Comment

Do we have a mod for this forum?????????

Comment

Technically Ming and St. Leo are the mods, but Ming has his hands full with the OT so Leon's your best bet.
              Unbelievable!

Comment

Originally posted by Darius871
                Technically Ming and St. Leo are the mods, but Ming has his hands full with the OT so Leon's your best bet.
                Haven't heard anything from him in months.

We even lost the cheater thread

Comment

Well I've seen him post plenty at the OT, so he's breathing at least.
                  Unbelievable!

Comment

Well I've seen him post plenty at the OT, so he's breathing at least.
                    Well it doesn't matter much this forum is dead, just like Civ2.

Comment

Yeah, the writing was already on the wall well before I left. CDG is the only active Civ2 forum and I'm not touching it with a ten-foot pole now.
                      Unbelievable!

Comment

Kind of sad to check back here and find everything's dead...I guess the Civ II community was dying when I joined here. What's wrong with CDG Darius?
                        "Long live Iraq. Long live Jihad. Long live Palestine. God is great, God is great." - President Saddam Hussein

Comment

CDG is the only active Civ2 forum
                          Now that's not true!

The Scenario creation forum on Poly is still VERY active, and plenty beautiful scens have been born in the last few month (and many others are in the pipeline!)

Ok, at least you're right for pbems: all mine stopped without any reason a few month ago...
                          Ankh-Morpork, we have an orangutan...
                          Discworld Scenario: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...8&pagenumber=1
                          POMARJ Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...8&pagenumber=1
                          LOST LEGIONS Scenario:http://www.apolyton.com/forums/showt...hreadid=169464

Comment

Originally posted by Choke
                            Kind of sad to check back here and find everything's dead...I guess the Civ II community was dying when I joined here. What's wrong with CDG Darius?
                            Long story... I'll MSN you sometime.
                            Unbelievable!

Comment

Long story... I'll MSN you sometime.
                              Speaking of which has anyone seen Darius around lately??

Comment

Working...
                              X