• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great work there!

Comment

• Here's that Chinese flag I need done, Chris

Comment

• I'll help you out with it just as soon as I'm done with the flags of the world project, as I want to focus my flag making energy on it for now. I thought I would still be bogged down in the Asian flagset at this time so at least I can say I'm ahead of schedule.

Comment

• Hey Chris, here's my attempt at the above flag. Tell me what you think.

Comment

• Well its a good start, here are afew notes. The dragon in the flag you rendered is a little to large and rounded, perhaps making the curves and arches in its back more evident would make it resemble the dragon more.

Also, using the orange blank flag I provided as a base might closer resemble the orange in the flag. But like I said, your obviously off to a great start and you know what your doing, flagmaking is really quite easy once you get a hang of it.

Comment

• The African continental flagset will be ready for tommorow my friends!! Sorry for the delay but this Christmas season just seems to get busier and busier with every passing year. After Africa I'll make up the flagsets for Europe, North America and finally Oceana.

I chose this order after I did South America because I wanted to get the hardest continents out of the way first and end with the smallest continent. Also, I neglected to include a Palestinian flag in the Asian flagset (That wasn't intended to be a political statement of any kind), this will be corrected when all the flagsets are combined into the world flagset when all this is done.

Comment

• Sorry I took so long responding, but I've been kind of busy. Thanks for the pointers on the Chinese dragon flag; I'll give them a try in a bit. I do also look forward to an African flagset.

BTW, you didn't forget Pakistan in your Asian flagset, at least not the version I have, and even posted a separate correction of their flag. It is there.

Comment

• @Sarsstock:

For work of this quality and magnitude, I am sure people can wait for as long as is needed!

http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                  http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

• Here is the third installment of the flags of the world collection, Africa. Next up... Europe!
                    Last edited by Sarsstock; December 16, 2004, 14:57.

Comment

• Had to make one minor adjustment. Here is the African Flagset once more.

Comment

• Oh and Patine, it wasn't Pakistan I missed but rather Palestine.

Comment

• My mistake. I must have read it wrong.

Comment

• Oh, Chris, could you do me a bit of a favor when you get time? I need an old (about '92) Afghan flag to complete a scen's flagset (you have the post-Taliban flag in your collection). I don't think I'm up to this one yet. But, hey, no rush. Here it is.

Comment

• Well I'll take a crack at it when I'm done with the "Flags of the World" collection. Right now I'm trying to meet my self imposed deadline by completing the collection before the New Year. Here's the fourth installment in the series.... continental europe! Next up, North America.

Comment

• Great work!
                                http://sleague.apolyton.net/index.php?title=Home
                                http://totalfear.blogspot.com/

Comment

Working...
                                X