Obscure African Flags

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obscure African Flags

I'm looking for help from Kobra, Mercator, or anyone else good with city flags. I'm planning sometime in the future a Post-Colonial African scenario (with a killer Africa map entitled Africa0.mp and great African terrain from the Civ2 African Pack), and I've got most of the flags I need, save three: the OAU organizational flag, the ANC flag or banner from when it was considered (by the South African gov't, anyway) a subversive group, and the flag or banner of the rebel militia that started in Mozambique, moved up to Tanzania, and then formed the backbone of the rebels that now cause much trouble in the Eastern DR of Congo and form the Rwandan and Ugandan gov'ts (I believe they're the Something Popular Front). Can someone please help me with these obscure flags?

I can only "help" with one thing. The map is originally called Africa.mp, without the 0. I renamed it on my site because there were so many maps with the same name. The map's by Kasper Pedersen. (Or at least, that's assuming you got the map from my site, and there isn't some other map out there with the same name)

OAU: http://www.fotw.net/flags/int-oau.html
    ANC: http://www.fotw.net/flags/za}anc.html
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Ok, here's a shot. Now I remember why I didn't bother to draw more African flags - the amount of details in the flags are extremely challenging to such small flags. Here's some noble attempts though

(in the top left corner)
      Attached Files
      Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

Misha and Grisha made a whole bunch of world flags, more than anyone would ever need. And it should be somewhere on the 'net but in case not, I'll attach it here.
        Attached Files
        Georgi Nikolai Anzyakov, Commander Grand Northern Front, Red Front Democracy Game

Comment

Thanks alot for these flags; they'll do nicely. By the way (not to push), does anyone know anything about what Canadian and American Native Tribal flags look like (I've seen a few, living in Canada and all, but not for a while).

Comment

Working...
          X