Sci-Fi Scenarios?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sci-Fi Scenarios?

Are there any scenarios out there for the science fiction game? I've re-introduced myself to it (not a smart move when your first final exam is a week from today and you're captivated by the cool graphics of graminiae, closbeasts, and Intelliraptors).

I looked at the Cradle of Civilization and they don't seem to have, at least not that I could find.
    Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Well, scenarios are more than just a mod of one of the existing games. So you won't find any scenario for the Sci-fi game, just like you won't find any scenarios for the "original" game.

However, you may very well be able to find sci-fi scenarios. The official Time Threat Paradox scenario is kinda sci-fi for one.
    Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

There are several Sci fi scenarios - there are at least two Star Trek scenarios - but theyre single map scenarios and arent designed for TOT, though you can convert them. Sci-fi scens designed for TOT and using multimaps, in addition to Time Threat, are Kestrels scenarios - theres a Mars one, and I think a Moon one. Not sure if the latter are at Cradle - you should look at Kestrels own site.

For the single map, non-TOT oriented Sci fi scenarios, try any standard Civ2 scen site - eg Civ Scenarios Collection, the scen portion of CivFanatics, etc.
      "A person cannot approach the divine by reaching beyond the human. To become human, is what this individual person, has been created for.” Martin Buber

Comment

Working...
      X