Coming Soon - War of the Ring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arthedain
    In a way it's like 99% done, and I start a PBEM playtest. The unit stats and costs + improvement costs could need some tweaking though.
    Also I want to make a new version soon with minor tweakings to the map, city changes etc.
    Well, i could suggest you make Esgaroth actually a lake city, and expand the lake so that it only is accessible through 1 spot (or perhaps 2, as the lake might look too large otherwise).

sort of like: (with the tile 6 of the city having the posiblity of being ocean)

[edit:]Linked the image
    Last edited by N35t0r; September 30, 2004, 12:16.
    Indifference is Bliss

Comment

Actually, if I make the lake more wider, it won't fit the rest of the map.
      "Peace cannot be kept by force.
      It can only be achieved by understanding"

Comment

This is how it looks atm..
        Attached Files

Comment

I have been catching your playtest at CDG from time to time.

Did you solve that crash problem, it was not clear from the thread whether it was solved or not.

With there ever be an SP version? Or will this be entirely an MP game????
          *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Yes, we solved it, so now the playtest is going again.
            Well this scenarios was meant for SP, it's not really playable in MP. If you want SP you can play Harlan Thompson's scen, or just tell Catfish to finish his scen.

If I were to do a SP scen of this it would be a makeover of Harlans anyways. I already had to cut the fellowship (well, most of them) out of my scen, because I couldn't find a way to simulate it, especially since the fellowship broke up etc.

Comment

OK cool, thanks Arth
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
              X