X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You should add Félix de Montemar too, Javier
    anonnymuss@NOSPAM.yahoo.com
    "Son españoles... los que no pueden ser otra cosa" (Cánovas del Castillo)
    "España es un problema, Europa su solución" (Ortega y Gasset)
    The Spanish Civilization Site
    "Déjate llevar por la complejidad y cabalga sobre ella" - Niessuh, sabio cívico

Comment

Good stuff.

Put my name under the signatures in there somewhere, please.
      Last edited by vovan; May 31, 2004, 13:29.
      XBox Live: VovanSim
      xbox.com (login required)
      Halo 3 Service Record (I fail at FPS...)
      Spore page

Comment

m_carreras @ you know what's hot.

Comment

vovan, Shaka, Felix de Montemar, Ozzy and Unspeakable Horror added. Niessuh from the Spanish civ forum also added.

UH: I'll use your hotmail account, if you don't mind.

Ozzy, do you have a email address I can give to Atari?
          Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Originally posted by Elok
            Cullions, why not. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be at community college though:

EDIT: You're a considerate guy, Yaro. Even if you were probably joking....address gone!
            I was not joking. I keep a excel file in Apoly with all the email address, in my upload section , so as I copied it I don't need it more to be posted here

Comment

I´m cool with this, sign me up.

edit: just in case you need it my mail is gerryandersson@spray.se
              Last edited by gerryandersson; May 30, 2004, 04:24.
              "You should count all humans as your kinfolk and the whole world as your foster country."
              - Queen Kristina

Comment

add this Civ3er to the list, Civ2 was an awsome game, one that I've spent countless hours playing.

and it still has much better scenarios than Civ3

raguil AT hotmail DOT com
                A true ally stabs you in the front.

Secretary General of the U.N. & IV Emperor of the Glory of War PTWDG | VIII Consul of Apolyton PTW ISDG | GoWman in Stormia CIVDG | Lurker Troll Extraordinaire C3C ISDG Final | V Gran Huevote Team Latin Lover | Webmaster Master Zen Online | CivELO (3°)

Comment

Both you have been added. Thanks a lot

We're now 60 petitioners

Comment

Add me as well
                    Flying is man's second biggest experience. lLanding is the first.

Comment

Balazs, you've been added. Do you want to provide an email address so Atari can contact you? If you don't want to use your daily email account for that, you can always open one at yahoo.com or hotmail.com

Comment

Count me in.

wernerstangl@NOSPAMhotmail.com
                        "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
                        "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Here is a -not daily used- email adress:

mgschutze@freemail -dot- hu

I've sent you an email from my home-adress, but please add this one.
                          Flying is man's second biggest experience. lLanding is the first.

Comment

Done... Thanks

Sorry, my email account doesn't work since Wenesday.... I'm getting a little nervous about that.

Comment

Hey all!

I'm not often on your board but in this case I'm with you and CFC because we all have business in release source code of Civ2. I'm managed this action on www.civ.org.pl

Week summary, petition counts 105 sings, 5 internet pages published news about our action. Quite well score for now, we'll see what be next. You can always see fresh news about polish part of our action here:

http://forums.civ.org.pl/viewtopic.php?TopicID=2489

Regards,
                              sezoN
                              Civ2 in Polish: News, Database, Downloads, Links, Gallery, GOTM, PBEM, Petition - more soon.
                              Civ2 in English: News, Database, Downloads, Links, Gallery, GOTM, Petition - more soon.

Comment

Working...
                              X