This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've added both you. I need a email address, though

PS: If anyone is trying to send me an email and I don't answer, I apologize. My free email address is suffering severe problems lately
    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

Mail in my profile

I don't know which one is in there, but just in case this one i always use:

sigakid(arrowba)hotmail(puntow)com
      Indifference is Bliss

Comment

I want to be in too
        «… Santander, al marchar te diré, guarda mi corazón, que por él volveré ». // Awarded with the Silver Fleece Medal SEP/OCT 2003 by "The Spanish Civilization Site" Spanish Heroes: "Blas de Lezo Bio" "Luis Vicente de Velasco Bio" "Andrés de Urdaneta Bio" "Don Juan de Austria Bio"

Comment

Ok, Kramsib, I'm gonna use your hotmail address if you have no problems with that.

Comment

Why do you need the e-mail address? No offense, I'm just really, really paranoid about giving mine out...
            1011 1100
            Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

well, the thing is that i want to give Atari a way to check out that I'm not working out the names... It's like saying "hey, see, you can contact each petitioner"...

In Spain many petitions are signed with the national ID to show that you really support that petition. However, if there is someone who don't want to give his email address I'll understnad it. Maybe you can open a special account only for this purpose (a free yahoo or hotmail address)

Comment

Sure, I'll put my name in for this.

mrwhereitsat@hotmail.com

(It gets spammed to death anyway).
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

You may add my name as well to the petition, yaroslav: Gatekeeper (I will send you a PM with one of my e-mail accounts in it.)
                  "I may not agree with what you have to say, but I'll die defending your right to say it." — Voltaire

"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." — Confucius

Comment

sent you a mail, yaroslav

Comment

Atahualpa, Gatekeeper and MrWhereItsAt added

Comment

No problems at all Yaros, you can use my hotmail address for this cause
                        «… Santander, al marchar te diré, guarda mi corazón, que por él volveré ». // Awarded with the Silver Fleece Medal SEP/OCT 2003 by "The Spanish Civilization Site" Spanish Heroes: "Blas de Lezo Bio" "Luis Vicente de Velasco Bio" "Andrés de Urdaneta Bio" "Don Juan de Austria Bio"

Comment

Cullions, why not. I'm not sure how much longer I'll be at community college though:

EDIT: You're a considerate guy, Yaro. Even if you were probably joking....address gone!
                          Last edited by Elok; May 29, 2004, 13:46.
                          1011 1100
                          Pyrebound--a free online serial fantasy novel

Comment

Elok, I've added you. You can safely edit your post and remove your email address if you want

Comment

Add me
                              The Party seeks power entirely for its own sake. We are not interested in the good of others; we are interested solely in power. Not wealth or luxury or long life or happiness: only power, pure power.

Join Eventis, the land of spam and unspeakable horrors!

Comment

Sign me up.
                                Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Working...
                                X