This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• add me.
    I am Ninurta! And that because all the other Sumerian Gods were already registered.

Comment

• Originally posted by ninurta
      add me.
      He will need your email addy
      *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Yaroslav put me in too. My e-mail is: arioch266@yahoo.gr
        "Whoever thinks freely, thinks well"
        -Rigas Velestinlis (Ferraios)
        "...êáé ô' üíïìá ôçò, ôï ãëõêý, ôï ëÝãáíå Áñåôïýóá..."
        "I have a cunning plan..." (Baldric)

Comment

• @yaro:
          When do you reckon stuff will happen?
          Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• You can add me:

musso-1@excite.com
            "Long live Iraq. Long live Jihad. Long live Palestine. God is great, God is great." - President Saddam Hussein

Comment

• Choke sighting!!!!!!!!!!

Where you been man?
              *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

• Sure, sign me up. Seems like a good cause!

robemm@rogers.com
                "I'm a guy - I take everything seriously except other people's emotions"

"Never play cards with any man named 'Doc'. Never eat at any place called 'Mom's'. And never, ever...sleep with anyone whose troubles are worse than your own." - Nelson Algren
                "A single death is a tragedy, a million deaths is a statistic." - Joseph Stalin (attr.)

Comment

• signing up watched the thread for a while but finnally overcame my laziness

darthconnors@yahoo.com

Comment

• Please see:

and acept my apologies. I'll start to update the list from tomorrow and I'll end on the weekend.
                    Trying to rehabilitateh and contribuing again to the civ-community

Comment

• Con, real life, and eventual boredom with games that didn't move fast enough to hold my attention.

I figured I'd see what's new around here...seems pretty dead as far as PBEMs go. But mabye that would pick up if the code is released...it would be like Civ 3 without needing a supercomputer to run games with lots of civs...hopefully
                      "Long live Iraq. Long live Jihad. Long live Palestine. God is great, God is great." - President Saddam Hussein

Comment

• i am back after my two months shame

sebyevans@hotmail.com
                        > INSERT RANDOM COMMENT HERE<

Comment

• I want it too.
                          genialon2003@yahoo.com

Comment

• @Choke:
                            Good to see you again! How´s political sciense for ya? (It´s me, Eivind, under my Apolyton alias ) Try out CDG ( http://www.cdgroup.org ). The PBEM section there is going on full steam, with dozens of reliable players

Sorry for this little thread jack
                            Find my civ2 scenarios here

Ave Europa, nostra vera Patria!

Comment

• Choke

I concur with Eivind.

All the PBEM's Ive joined in the past 3 or 4 months have been at CDG.

I have given uo here and at CFC. (At least for Civ2 PBEM's)

Maybe this source code petitition will breath some new life into the community.

Comment

• Screw it, I'm in.

bpberry @ rice.edu
                                oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Working...
                                X