Some Sava maps...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Sava maps...

I'll be posting some of the maps I have created for Test of Time. I'm sure other Civ2 versions can play them as well.

Thanks to Mercatore for the Civ2ToT Map Editor!

This first one I call "resource world". It is basically one continuous continent designed for maximum exploitation of the special resources. It is mostly forest with some hills, plains and desert for oasis, wine, coal, and wheat.

I have a customized set of rules and graphics, but this map should be fun with any set of rules you prefer to play with. At minimum, I would recommend making all over Civs expansionistic and aggressive... the Spanish have attributes that are condusive to the fun factor of this map. Try making all other Civs like them.
    Attached Files
    To us, it is the BEAST.

BTW, could someone instruct me as to how to make a pic of a map? It would be nice to post the pics so people can see the map before downloading it.
    To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Whoa! That's a really weird map. It looks like it could give some interesting games...

To make a pic of the map you'll have to take a screenshot... You could zoom out the map (Ctrl+X) and use that, use the radar map in the map editor, use the radar map in ToT (since that also has the terrain colors), or use the map preview from MapEdit (not as accurate, but also using terrain colors, and rivers/starting locations too, if you wish).

This ought to do it...
      Attached Files
      Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Here's a really large map I created from scratch. It's a very large land mass with several continents that are all connected. Each civ color group starts in a specific area of the world. This map will make for some LONG games.
        Attached Files
        To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

You like forest, don't you?

After playing on giga world maps nothing seems big anymore.

And a screenshot, from MapEdit this time.
          Attached Files
          Civilization II: maps, guides, links, scenarios, patches and utilities (+ Civ2Tech and CivEngineer)

Comment

Trees
            To us, it is the BEAST.

Comment

Sava (like the second one)
              -Sir T

Comment

Working...
              X