Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• We at least got in 36 holes on our birthday... We started off in the rain, but then it got better and only had a lite drizzle every once in a while. It's a good thing the wind didn't really kick in until we almost done.

I'll be looking later this evening... and as usual, don't have any clue on the time... it depends on when the family crashes for the evening.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The wind was howling today. But we still got in 27. Most golf in two days all year.
      I'm around, and available.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Congrats on the 27 holes... it seemed worse today than yesterday. Who played today?
        Keep on Civin'

Comment

• just nelson. we played through the first threesome on the second hole and then caught them again on the 18th. There was no real rain but the wind was murder. I was happy to break 90. The wind really impacted the putts too. Some were pretty funny. They didn't change the pins so I had a slight advantage on the back.
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• The wind was blowing today... sounds like fun

Our plans suck tonight... we aren't going out to dinner until 8 pm. My only hope is that everybody is tired afterwards, and they don't want to watch anything... sigh...
            Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Hey rah... isn't it about time for a new thread
              Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Yep, please use

RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I'll be around at ming's around the normal time.
                  RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                  X