Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys, slight change of plans for me, probably be 7:30 central before I get here, But I'll be here

biz

Comment

• thanks for the game, boys. a good time.
      Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
      RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• Yeah... nobody got off to a real bad start... so the whining was kept to a minimum
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• if you're planning an early game I'm available. otherwise, out for the night
          z

Comment

• How early is early Zylk?? But I will be around from about 5:00 central on.

Biz

Comment

• out this weekend. good 3 way last. let's continue it soon
              z

Comment

• Damn, anybody else going to be around.

It's been a while Berz.
                It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• hello alll i am back from my hospital visit.

may not be able to play this weekend but hopefully next weekend
                  In America there is no native criminal class-save Congress
                  "Mark Twain"

Comment

• Yeah, my apologies...

I've really been into golf lately, Alvamar in Lawrence is shutting down Oct 1 and that's the course I will be taking the PAT on next spring. Looks like I'll be late tomorrow too, at least the sun goes down earlier now so it shouldn't be too late.

Comment

• Same time... same place...

Can you bring supplies JR?
                      Keep on Civin'

Comment

• Just stopped by the cash machine so no prob on supplies.

Since it's Yom Kippur, I assume we'll be down to a core crew tonight. I'd like to play again if possible. I'll even promise to follow the rules this time...
                        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

• If that's the case... get there as early as you can since rah likes to get the games going quick.
                          Keep on Civin'

Comment

• I'll try to get there as early as possible.
                            Give me a call early from your car so I can get a head start picking up the pizza.
                            It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• I just got back from the chiropractor's and he sent me home for the day. I'll try to get the dinner thing handled early so I can join the party.

Pain has gone from massive to tolerable. Hope to be back on the golf course next week...

Comment

• Hey guys, what's up for tonight" Looks like most of the players are out tonight. I'll be around.

Biz

Comment

Working...
                                X