Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have family coming over Saturday so I will have to play the late game if there is one. Hope all is well with you guys:
    Bring Star Trek back to T.V.!!!!

Comment

Ok, who's up for tonight?
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ming -- All is well. The shipchain is in place for our commodity needs.

Hope you get out today. I played Wednesday -- best round of the spring. 92 at Poplar Creek.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

anyone around
          It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

May be able to play tonight.
            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I may be able to play late... Hopefully with better luck than last night
              Keep on Civin'
              RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

well, we haven't started yet, so it's only looking like one game tonight. Maybe noone else will show before you're ready.
                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'll beat rah to the punch for this week.

Who wants to play some Rah Rules MP with Rah himself Friday night?

As for myself, I'm planning to head over to Ming's with supplies for the evening. (Posting Thursday cuz I'll be out all day Friday.)
                  RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I have icq.. Thought I posted it somewhere.. Here it is again anyways 34518480 . Contact me whenever your on I'am up for a game or 2 or 7. Shooting for Friday night it looks like?

Comment

Funny JR.
                      Yes, I should be at Ming's at the normal time. Maybe we can get an early start. 7 US central time.
                      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Originally posted by -Jrabbit
                        As for myself, I'm planning to head over to Ming's with supplies for the evening. (Posting Thursday cuz I'll be out all day Friday.)
                        In case you do get a chance to see this before I see you...

Sounds good... It will probably just be you, me and rah tonight... but you are still welcome to come over and party.
                        Keep on Civin'
                        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

And ming will be at the Cub's game in the afternoon.
                          Go Pryor.
                          RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Anybody around for tonight?
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

FNSGS?

Comment

I'll be around. At the normal time.
                                RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Working...
                                X