X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by rah
    Did you ever find a game?

Yeah... we ended up with a FIVE person game. It was fun.
    Keep on Civin'
    RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Just a reminder that tomorrow I'll be at a wedding and not be available for the normal Friday night game.
      But I will be back for Saturday.
      It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
      RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Ming -- posting today since I'll be out of the office tomorrow (Settler's Hill). Planning on FNSGS with supplies. Not sure I'll be online, so if things are different, give me a call. Otherwise, see you per usual...

BTW, go fix your fantasy golf lineup. Singh's out.
        Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
        RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

I know... I was gone on the weekend and early in the week so I didn't make my changes when I normally do. I was going to do it last night, and then forgot. At least most of the guys I have were actually playing in this tournament. So I made changes for Friday.

Yes... same time, same place... bring supplies.
          Keep on Civin'

Comment

Could have been MUCH worse.
            A lot of weeks you might have had 6 or 7 NE players...

See you tomorrow night.
            Apolyton's Grim Reaper 2008, 2010 & 2011
            RIP lest we forget... SG (2) and LaFayette -- Civ2 Succession Games Brothers-in-Arms

Comment

need a player? I'am game! I'll roleplay a Zulu encampment if need be

Comment

I'll be around tonite looking for a game if there is one

Comment

Rah won't be available tonight... but if my normal crowd bails, maybe Jrabbit and I will play from my place... I'll check icq later...
                  Keep on Civin'

Comment

There's a chance I may be around late. All my golfers cancelled tomorrow so NO golf in the morning.
                    So I can stay up late if necessary.
                    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
                    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I'll be playing Sat as usual...just icq me... By the way saw Troy tonight it was not to bad at all
                      Bring Star Trek back to T.V.!!!!

Comment

My wife and daughter saw it, and said i would probably like it.
                        RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

any idea what time would be best suited for getting a game started tonight.. I'll try and be available. Busy from anytime before 10pm cst after that I'am 5 by 5! good go

Comment

You need ICQ Demize.
                            RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

Well, it's thursday so it's never too early start setting up weekend games. I'll be available both Friday and Saturday.
                              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

If all goes well, I'm playing at "the ridge" on Friday afternoon... should be home around the normal time, so gaming as usual. Are you going to be around JR? and can you bring supplies.
                                Keep on Civin'

Comment

Working...
                                X