Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eurodip 2004 - Classical; and through the ages!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm all for resuming. Now let's see if we can convince someone else to take over the seventh slot.

As stated before, I can take over Gaul who seem to be on a downhill path. Someone would have to take Rome. Maybe atawa would care to return?

Comment

• a noble thought ljube, but we'd surely like to see you continue Rome's destiny..

I'm working two jobs for the duration of Stampede. am again fully available for civing as of July 18th - putting my next probable Spain filling at Friday, July 23rd

I'm all for continuing this beautiful Eurodip. though lacking energy to describe why now; it has been more than the personal favorite. most of us seem enthusiastic for continuation - so let's see this one into the modern ages. let's war out the current situation. let's see who gets Alqualeva, who cures cancer. let's get pissed off over future violations of airspace. let's redefine modern units and warfare.

Let us ADVENTURE together!!!
      Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by Ljube-ljcvetko
        As stated before, I can take over Gaul who seem to be on a downhill path. Someone would have to take Rome. Maybe atawa would care to return?
        You called mylord?

seriously, after talking to Ljube last week I'm kinda eager to get back into the game again. The only problem for me is I cant play in the middle of the night anymore, if games can be schedulled on weekend afternoons or mornings I would be interested.

Greetz
        atawa

Comment

• allright lads. i think i'll be able to get organized. been travelling around a bit. update next couple of days
          Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

• excellent news. perhaps we could push for this Friday, but let's realistically hope for next. role call?

Comment

• we have a problem however as i am now in the uk. which is 6 hours ahead of my previous time in denver.

i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to coordinate this unfortunately. possibly try friday nights at the same time but either start earlier or later giving me a late night or an early morning.

Comment

• Atawa and I support Makeo's schedule. Saturday morning (very late Friday evening in USA) is the best for us. Even Sunday morning is an option. Or Saturday afternoon (Saturday morning in USA).

Comment

• So that's Sat afternoon/night my time right?

Should be fine... next week we start though? I can't hang around tonight on the off chance...
                  "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                  *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• I am out of town next weekend.

Comment

• hello. i got my internet connected today. too bad i'm in a differenct timezone every couple of months. makes things difficult.

Comment

• OK, let's go for this UK Sat morning, I'm ready.. pls confirm all....
                        "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                        *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

• ready

Comment

• No good here. I am tied up from 8 AM to 11 PM Eastern time Saturday. The two weekends after that, I will be in Scotland.

Comment

• Since I hardly visit poly these days: leave a message with me on ICQ if you need a player on saturday morning, I should be good for the next 5-6 weeks.

Comment

• Hello.

Lets play. This weekend. How does friday night 10 or 11 gmt sound. That is three or four hours earlier than our regular time, but it is 5 o'clock in the evening denver time, bit later on the east coast, i think its pretty early in aus, but deity doesn't mind. do you deity?

How does that sound?

Comment

Working...
                                X