Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Eurodip 2004 - Classical; and through the ages!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good Friday

This year Orthodox and Roman Catholic Easter fall on the same day, so guys please express your availability for the Good Friday session. Personally, I would prefer to have at least one of the days free and since I'm involved in two games, I prefer to play HOTW4 this week.
    However, if the crew for HOTW4 weren't assembled, as it has frequently been the case in recent weeks, I would hate to waste a perfectly good extended weekend and I would participate in a Good Friday session here.

Comment

Markus apparently isn't available for this week, and I'd love to keep him in the thick of the game. How's everyone else this Friday

Comment

I'll be around.

Comment

I'm fine.
          "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
          *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Markus can't play tommorrow. This leaves us with the telltale 2 subs needed.. I imagine this should just be good Friday away from the computer, but if we want to string two availabilities together

Ljube, pretty much your (or anyone elses) call. You want tommorrow's session pushed back?

Comment

I think we should play this week and find two subs. Jon? Dreamer? Raz?

Thee's an outside chance that the following week I may have a problem but I'm working to get around it.. stay tuned....
              *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

RAZ - are you able to fill in for Gaul for (Today's) session?

Comment

new graphics mod for tonight, little more fluent with our current era by change of destroyer and transport images. will revert once we're in modern (made up a military police graphic to take over "Rifelmen" once we're in modern, as well)

pleaaaase download into your scenario folder..
                  Attached Files

Comment

new rules txt added - Destroyers have been upped to 5a/5d

Comment

Well i'm going to be the one to call this weeks session. Sorry.

A friend is leaving town and we're having a farewall dinner.
                      Hold my girlfriend while I kiss your skis.

Comment

well

we're definitely hitting sporatic Spring in fashion
                        role call for this week. who of us will be there, and who can we ask for possible sub(s)?

Comment

I will be here, but late. Probably can't commit to anything before 10:30 or 11:00 EST.

Comment

Dylan's time suits me too.

10:30pm EDT USA - not standard
                            *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

That would be 4:30 AM here. How about 11 PM East Coast which is 5 AM here?

Comment

yeah, why don't we just go for an 11 PM EST start for this week

Comment

Working...
                                X