What makes a MP game fun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Now that is sucking up.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

I like the discovery, seeing how my opponent responds to my probing, and the anticipation when waiting to complete a big wonder...
      "Mal nommer les choses, c'est accroître le malheur du monde" - Camus (thanks Davout)

"I thought you must be dead ..." he said simply. "So did I for a while," said Ford, "and then I decided I was a lemon for a couple of weeks. A kept myself amused all that time jumping in and out of a gin and tonic."

Comment

what are the things that look like walls all over the place

Comment

my guess is they are walls.
          Captain of Team Apolyton - ISDG 2012

When I was younger I thought curfews were silly, but now as the daughter of a young woman, I appreciate them. - Rah

Comment

Yep, those are walls. They need a bit of weathering though, if anyone is up to it.

Comment

walls ? wow , they are huge .... you going to make people go round them or through them ,,,
              GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Both. They are designed to mesh with the fortress graphic, so they will act like a fortified road. They will be limited of course, but I thought it was a nice touch.

Comment

I like seeing Horsie get upset
                  "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                  *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

he he
                    Attached Files
                    "Old age and skill will overcome youth and treachery. "
                    *deity of THE DEITIANS*

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Tuttle
                      Both. They are designed to mesh with the fortress graphic, so they will act like a fortified road. They will be limited of course, but I thought it was a nice touch.
                      so to stop units advancing to city you need to man the walls as in a normal fortress.
                      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Originally posted by Rasputin

so to stop units advancing to city you need to man the walls as in a normal fortress.
                        Yeah basically. You could just let them attack the cities directly, but then you'd be losing irrigation, roads, etc...
                        Last edited by Harry Tuttle; March 21, 2004, 13:43.

Comment

Working...
                        X