Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Leaders of Civ2- Who are They Really?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Re: Re: The Leaders of Civ2- Who are They Really?

Originally posted by Lars-E

More like Denmark (and Norway). He was Danish and called Knut the Mighty. I think Knud is the modern day Danish form? Knut is a Norwegian name.

Give a rundown on the Historians as well!
    Yes, I suppose in order of preference it should have been Denmark first, then Norway, but the point I was making was that he wasn't simply a general, but the legal heir to the throne of Denmark and Norway before becoming king of England.
    Vive la liberte. Noor Inayat Khan, Dachau.

...patriotism is not enough. I must have no hatred or bitterness towards anyone. Edith Cavell, 1915

Comment

but I'd be interested in learning about Teotihuacan (usual Aztec city - sp? after it ) and the other ancient and Sioux cities
      Tenochtilan (I think that's the one you're talking about) is now mexico city
      as for the other cities, if you get an atlas of world history, you can see the cities covering the yucatan peninsula area... many of the ancient cities weren't really aztec to start with- they were just absorbed by the aztecs.
      -->Visit CGN!
      -->"Production! More Production! Production creates Wealth! Production creates more Jobs!"-Wendell Willkie -1944

Comment

You haven't played with the Aztecs in a while I see.
        Tenochtitlan is the Aztec capital (at least when you start the game - before my howies rip through their cities), but Teotihuacan is another city later on down their list, and one I can never spell correctly.

Comment

Working...
        X